Aa
A
A
Close

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

1 - 20 (of 4214) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 39 year old, with being operated for endometriosis twice, in 2010 & 2012. Since 2013 I have been taking Divery(Medroxy Progesterone) tab. on 14 day of my periods once daily for 10 days. It has been three years now taking Divery. I ...
  Posted
12395074 tn?1425053539
I had a doctor confirm that I have PCOS, perform a regular exam and pap smear (normal), and even an endometrial biopsy (normal). Now this doctor won't return my calls so I'm having to turn elsewhere for answers. For the last two years, I...
  Posted
Hi there..just want to ask you guys can you get period while on progesterone? On the ultrasound result i hve Polycystic ovary right my OB gave me progesterone 200mg cap taken orally once a day for 10days. On 5day i got my period..i was c...
  Posted
Hi, I am 24 yr old and have PCOD but small multiple cysts. My usual menstrual cycle is for 35 days average. I dont take any medications and 5 ft 1 inch tall with a weight of 118 lbs. I recently took Deviry (Medroxy Progesteron) 10mg tabl...
  Posted
I have been suffering from PCOD since three years.I have been taking depoprovera injections once in three months and three doses till now.I took the last dose in oct2015. It has been three months since I stopped it but I haven't got m...
  Posted
I am 20 yrs old, I have been diagnosed with PCOS for two years now. The last time I got my period was last October 5th. I had sex last January, and I took three PTs, all said were negative. In my last check up, I gained weight from 110 l...
  Posted
How many of you ladies had no issues, then had the mirena, and after it was taken out you found out you had PCOS and/or premature ovarian failure?
  Posted
Hello, My husband and I are trying to get pregnant with our first baby. I was diagnosed with PCOS a couple of weeks ago. My OBGYN put me on Metformin and 10 days of Provera. I started taking both together - I am on my last pill of ...
  Posted
I have experienced extreme weight gain with PCOS. Struggling with weight loss. Any suggestions? Very depressing!
  Posted
I have had stomach bloating so bad I practically look pregnant!! My stomach feels hard as a rock and it hurts. I feel so nauseous. I have been diagnosed with PCOS a few months ago and I don't know if I could possibly have a cyst because ...
  Posted
Im worried i might have pcos, anyone who has it what all does this intail? I go for an ultra sound thursday to check thinga out
  Posted
17681249 tn?1459070034
The last time i had my period was feb. 15, 2016 and until now i dont have it. i thought im going to have it coz i do have headache, leg and tummy cramps. But it didnt. I have this brown discharge last week after that now i do have milky ...
  Posted
I hv taken period control pills for a mnth as i went for a long piligrimage..nw wen i stopped i hd severe periods n pain.gynae said for blood tests n scan.the report says both ovaries are bulky and small follicles seen in the periphery.p...
  Posted
17644752 tn?1458682363
I have PCOS and have been bleeding almost daily since 08-08-15. It can be very heavy at times (to the point that I have to use pull ups instead of pads). I do not have health insurance, so I cannot go to a regular OBGYN. My regular docto...
  Posted
My dr. recently prescribed Metformin (500 mg 2x/day) and Phentermine (37.5 mg/day). I started the meds approximately a week ago. I was told the Phen would give me all of this energy and that the Metformin would keep me in the bathroom a ...
  Posted
I have pcos and I experiencing spotting on my 14th day of my menstrual cycle. I don't know if it is sign of ovulation? We TTC for a year. If it is ovulation, does pcos women ovulate? I hope it yes. .we use to intercourse on that day, an...
  Posted
I have pcos and I experiencing spotting on my 14th day of my menstrual cycle. I don't know if it is sign of ovulation? We TTC for a year. If it is ovulation, does pcos women ovulate? I hope it yes. .we use to intercourse on that day, an...
  Posted
I think i may have pcos. I've always had irregular periods as well as excessive dark black hair like on my belly, face, and chest area. I also have had acne since i was a little kid. My boyfriend and I have been trying for over 2 years t...
  Posted
i took duphaston once a day for 10 days started last Feb 15 to Feb 24 then got my period on Feb 28. from Feb 29 to Mar 2 I have heavy period then on Mar 3 it was like a blood spotting only (like before your period ends) until now Mar 9 I...
  Posted
hi Im Jaswinder 26 yr old female having problems with my menses from past 5 yrs. I get my periods on time about every month on the same date or around the last mentrual date . But the bleeding has declined alot. My periods only stay for ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources