Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Olivia1001
I'm 16 and was diagnosed with PCOS in October last year. I have noticed that I sweat a lot and smell from under my ar...
jsmom1319 hours
cache1981Sep 24, 2013
Jessica7757Mar 10, 2013
mseve44Feb 24, 2013
mseve44Feb 24, 2013
By firstbaby123 Blank
Hello, My husband and I are trying to get pregnant with our first baby. I was diagnosed with PCOS a couple of wee...
By jaimie2009
Has anyone taken letrozole and then had to start on antibiotic? I am just nervous the amoxicillin might cause the med...
By LindsayCEP
I had high testosterone and then I developed delusions. Could the high testosterone cause high dopamine via prolactin...
By emzapps
Hi everyone I have pcos (I think) I was pregnant with twins and had a miscarriage on jan 22nd. I didn't get a period ...
8330011_tn?1397669634
MelMoxeyApr 19
chulahmApr 18
Carly1306Apr 17
By isabel81984
has anyone had negative hpt, blood and ultrasound to look at ovaries and still thought they was pregnant?Hello, Janua...
By lady29
Can anyone explain these results to me please Gonadotropin level - elevated lh/fsh ratio Serum lh level - 12.3 iu/l...
By melmor2013
I am having bad cramps and spotting that is light brown and light pink. My period ended 5 days ago, and the cramps st...
By GodGrantMeAChild77
Has anyone had a good turnout from taking Metformin?
By RoseDiaz94
Hi I Am 20 Years Old With Pcos I Was Diagnosed With Pcos Back n 2009 At First I Didnt Care Because I Didnt Want Kids ...
By lady29
I would like some advice from you lovely people seeing as I am getting nowhere fast with my doctor! I have been suffe...
By aisha910
Hi, my periods are irregular but for february to march it was a 27 day cycle. I had my period march 22 to march 26. I...
By neekab92
Hey ladies, I was at my doctors office earlier on in the week and was told that I had multiple cysts on my left ovary...
By jockett16
Any easy to follow/transition to diets that someone with PCOS can do or should do? I have heard low GI diets work bes...
5034082_tn?1396571718
By hisinkdprincezz
Any if you who've been pregnant with pcos experience a fast weight gain during pregnancy. I was just diagnosed in jul...
By astunally
Dear All, my daughter has PCOS and has not had a period for about a year now , she has taken metafrom in the past and...
By hostileovaries
I was diagnosed with PCOS about 6 years ago. Ive been on birth control since. On january 1st i had what i thought was...
amenle89Apr 12
By GodGrantMeAChild77
Has anyone had a good turnout from taking Metformin?
By lovelyxbliss
I got a saliva test done to see what imbalances I have in my body because I'm chronically exhausted. The test result ...
Chloe706Jul 25, 2013
AnnieBrookeJul 22, 2013
By Chelseacarroll Blank
Okay, well I'm a 14 year old girl and I missed my last period. It worried me alot even though I've never had sex. Now...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank