Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
8330011_tn?1397669634
chulahm4 minutes
Carly1306Apr 17
chulahmApr 16
By isabel81984
has anyone had negative hpt, blood and ultrasound to look at ovaries and still thought they was pregnant?Hello, Janua...
By lady29
Can anyone explain these results to me please Gonadotropin level - elevated lh/fsh ratio Serum lh level - 12.3 iu/l...
By melmor2013
I am having bad cramps and spotting that is light brown and light pink. My period ended 5 days ago, and the cramps st...
By GodGrantMeAChild77
Has anyone had a good turnout from taking Metformin?
By RoseDiaz94
Hi I Am 20 Years Old With Pcos I Was Diagnosed With Pcos Back n 2009 At First I Didnt Care Because I Didnt Want Kids ...
By lady29
I would like some advice from you lovely people seeing as I am getting nowhere fast with my doctor! I have been suffe...
By aisha910
Hi, my periods are irregular but for february to march it was a 27 day cycle. I had my period march 22 to march 26. I...
By neekab92
Hey ladies, I was at my doctors office earlier on in the week and was told that I had multiple cysts on my left ovary...
By jockett16
Any easy to follow/transition to diets that someone with PCOS can do or should do? I have heard low GI diets work bes...
5034082_tn?1396571718
By hisinkdprincezz
Any if you who've been pregnant with pcos experience a fast weight gain during pregnancy. I was just diagnosed in jul...
By astunally
Dear All, my daughter has PCOS and has not had a period for about a year now , she has taken metafrom in the past and...
By hostileovaries
I was diagnosed with PCOS about 6 years ago. Ive been on birth control since. On january 1st i had what i thought was...
amenle89Apr 12
By GodGrantMeAChild77
Has anyone had a good turnout from taking Metformin?
By lovelyxbliss
I got a saliva test done to see what imbalances I have in my body because I'm chronically exhausted. The test result ...
Chloe706Jul 25, 2013
AnnieBrookeJul 22, 2013
By Chelseacarroll Blank
Okay, well I'm a 14 year old girl and I missed my last period. It worried me alot even though I've never had sex. Now...
Nell517Apr 09
By GodGrantMeAChild77
I was diagnosed with pcos yesterdat and it explains alot of my health problems! I was wondering if anyone with pcos h...
7657776_tn?1395887780
By LisaResurgent22
I was diagnosed with PCOS about 10 years ago and I've always had heavy and painful periods but they were always month...
282955_tn?1394734551
By tea_berries
I have been spotting for a week and its brown with a bit of red.. hardly any red.. and now stopped. Please help is t...
By Nixy_92
I was diagnosed with PCOS in September 2013. I was told to go on the pill to help regulate everything. My period had ...
By mzzberry13
I have pcos, severe pelvic pain, watery discharge, diarrhea, trouble sleeping due to pain; should I go back to the er...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank