Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By OxyJenAndTonic
I have to constantly be on a BC pill to keep from having cysts once a month. I was on Lo Lo Estren and it was perfect...
BeebeckJul 18
By Asolo73
I have experienced extreme weight gain with PCOS. Struggling with weight loss. Any suggestions? Very depressing!
BeebeckJul 18
By Marymarie04
Hi..I was diagnosed with pcos and my insulin and prolactin levels are 30.9 and 60 respectively.my doctor put me on gl...
BeebeckJul 18
By aimee_1234
I have suffered with PCOS since forever, I went years without any kind of period, since September last year they have...
BeebeckJul 18
By jhansirani
I have miscarriage on may 30th 2016 so i did n't get next period till now so can you pls give me tha causes of irregu...
BeebeckJul 18
By alyab
Greetings everyone, I need your help and input if you will My friend has PCOS and has to use birth control pills to...
BeebeckJul 18
By missmochi
hello ladies, I was wondering if someone here has to deal with pcos. What I wanted to ask about is if it is common th...
iban20Apr 11
mallika2015Jun 14, 2015
DilipbabaSep 23, 2014
By pranitha1234 Blank
Hi, I am 24 yr old and have PCOD but small multiple cysts. My usual menstrual cycle is for 35 days average. I dont ta...
By Vessamoore
Hi i have Pcos an have been on birthcontrol to regulate my periods. However Since February I've been barley bleeding ...
KeeLoloJun 26
By smg1665
hi i am 50 female overweight been of and on chest pain thru back fills like a bubble stuck sometimes if i burp pressu...
dtan82Jan 01, 2013
niamh2739May 26, 2010
dwsilkApr 05, 2010
By msm84 Blank
I am taking provera 10mg to stop my month long menstrual bleeding which started in feb 2010.. My last period before t...
By Kayk2016
Had for 2 years along with infertility and had a miscarriage a year ago. Recent ultrasound says I have multiple anech...
By audrey_morelock
So I am 14 and I have PCOS. I feel like I have to take a pill to be normal. How do I deal with this until menopause? ...
Kcm201507Jun 16
Kcm201507Jun 16
By Kcm201507
I have been on femara 2.5 mg for ovulation induction. I have PCOS. This is the first month I have been on the femara ...
By divya2212
I have had pcos since long time. But it was detected when I was 16 ie 7 yrs ago. I am taking homeopathic treatment fo...
By dawncook1623
Im looking to communicate with othwr females that have PCOS, conceived naturally and unknowingly. My question is, was...
LizzykinzJun 10
angel2104Mar 28
By snewilliams19
Im worried i might have pcos, anyone who has it what all does this intail? I go for an ultra sound thursday to check...
LizzykinzJun 10
TastedMay 16
By Mommy_TooBe
PCOS ? What is it and how does it happen and what does it do ?
By Millie_3
Hi there, was wondering if anyone could offer advice/guidance, I'm new to forums. I'm 27 diagnosed Pcos at 21 not imm...
By cheeku89
Hi, I was diagnosed with PCOS 3 years back, I took the treatment for 3 years and now I am trying to get pregnant. Bee...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources