Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By cool_girl496
hello doctor, i am very tensed n i had to ask someone so i found it better to consult a doctor. i am having irregula...
Brie7508 hours
TayrobMay 02
Brie750Apr 25
By Chelseacarroll Blank
Okay, well I'm a 14 year old girl and I missed my last period. It worried me alot even though I've never had sex. Now...
By Shauntz
Im not sure as to what is going on. But recently I have been having a bit of pain on my breast nipple. Mom says this ...
2051102_tn?1330321233
KEHLILAHLFeb 28, 2012
LynniepoohFeb 27, 2012
By KEHLILAHL Blank
I AM 33 YEARS OLD AND WAS PRESCRIBED THIS MEDICINE YESTERDAY. I AM A LITTLE SCEPTICLE ABOUT IT BECAUSE THE REASON OF...
RebecaMApr 24
By bano1974 Blank
dear doctor, My name is Seema.I am 37 year old divorced woman.I have irregular period since the age of 23 year.Dur...
By Sophiestarie
Hi. So im 14 my last period was on march 27th and it ended on march 31st my cycle has been a bit off for my last few ...
By Geri1812
What does a simens test strip test for??
By shashank89
i had insecure intercourse with my girlfriend.after which she get month passed but don't get her period on. She star...
By AngieD123
Hello. I'm the mom...and looking for anyone who may be able to relate or share information. My daughter is now fiftee...
By flamingospinkified
Has anyone had problems with their PCOS causing low hormone levels and getting false negatives? I've had two miscarri...
By em_gedda
Has anyone had a successful pregnancy that has been diagnosed with endo and pcos?
By shokhan
I am 29 years old, I was married during 6 years. I don't have any babies. I have a palne to doing IUI. Is that a go...
rossita13Mar 10
nutz19Feb 23
By JenniferLeeanne
I got my first positive pregnancy test ever in 11 years of trying to conceive with PCOS just 2 weeks ago. I have irre...
By asuchick
I have PCOS, and I am TTC. Has anyone else gotten pregnant with this condition, and if so, how easy was it?
1449510_tn?1407164029
shan_kMar 22
By heavenlyrose
I was diagnosed with PCOS a few months ago, but I'm not entirely convinced PCOS is my problem. Does anyone have heavy...
By tayl3370
Hi all, I'm 27 and my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant since August 2014 but have been unsuccessful....
By Shauntz
I am 20 yrs of age and my bf and I have been trying to make a baby for a while. I have polysistic ovaries and my hard...
smhmomof2Mar 30
By MegMiss
Hi all I am 23 and was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 16. I had no periods for years no matter what they tried, but ...
By Ariana0318
So I keep my period tracked really well, it's been really irregular here lately. For a while it was really close toge...
By sri8083
Hello. Always had regular periods since first menses. Used fertility drugs for 2 months in sep & oct'14. Period was l...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank