Aa
A
A
Close
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.
1 - 20 (of 4271) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I am 24 yr old and have PCOD but small multiple cysts. My usual menstrual cycle is for 35 days average. I dont take any medications a...
7 answers | 2 comments |
I was diagnosed with PCOS about 2 years ago after years and years of uncomfortable symptoms(I am 31) and missed periods. I was a late sta...
363243 tn?1331037450
Hello everyone, I hope all is well. I was just diagnosed with PCOS although I've had symptoms of it since I was 12 (hirsutism) and I am ...
135 answers | 3 comments |
I recently stopped my birth control because I began smoking again, the pill was to help offset my testosterone levels, which at this poin...
Hi there. Jan 10th I have a estimated 30cm sized benign ovarian cyst drained and removed. 3 weeks post op my incisions are healing well, ...
Buenas, hace unos 5 meses y algo tuve contacto con una persona, me proteji pero el preservativo se rompió puesto a que cuando el saco no ...
Im 23 years old and Married for 2 years. This year we are planning for baby. I went for ultrasound and the report said my right ovary is ...
Hi ...ive been diagonised with Pcos and im prescribed with APCOD sachets to be taken post brekfast and dinner...i had my periods irregula...
5 answers |
1569575 tn?1314427659
I have this brown discharge, maybe with a hint of pink in it, and it only shows up when I wipe. I haven't been wearing a liner or anythin...
10 answers |
I have a question. I have PCOS and it is very hard for me to orgasm. My boyfriend thinks it's him and he thinks he can't satisfy me, whic...
5 answers |
I have PCOS, was diagnosed last year on my 21st birthday, also I have recurrent Bacteria Vaginosis and no matter how many times im treate...
Hello! I am 21 years old diagnosed with PCOS 2 months ago as was missing period and undertook a scan. I weigh 50kilo's. So a fairly heal...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I read somewhere that PCOS can cause major fatigue in women. When I was in highschool I was diagnosed with PCOS and Narcolepsy. I recen...
3 answers |
Okay I know its been a while since I posted on this website. To all the ladies who have helped me with information, advice and even words...
3 answers |
I just wanted to let everyone know that at least for me Metformin really works for losing weight! I started at 206 lbs in the beginning o...
10 answers |
I have recently been diagnosed with PCOS & an elevated Prolactin level. I was wanting to know if anyone was put on Metformin and if it he...
8 answers |
other than pain killers is there any home remedy for the pain?
Hi All, I was diagnosed with PCOS around June/July time when I was taken to hospital after collapsing in pain with my tummy, at the t...
Did it help with pms and regulate your cycles? Any pregnancy success?
I'm 23, and went to a new doctor for a checkup (with bloodwork) yesterday. I have mild/moderate acne, and haven't had a clear face since ...
|
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources