Aa
A
A
Close
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.
1 - 20 (of 4265) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
other than pain killers is there any home remedy for the pain?
363243 tn?1331037450
Hello everyone, I hope all is well. I was just diagnosed with PCOS although I've had symptoms of it since I was 12 (hirsutism) and I am ...
134 answers | 1 comment |
Hi All, I was diagnosed with PCOS around June/July time when I was taken to hospital after collapsing in pain with my tummy, at the t...
Did it help with pms and regulate your cycles? Any pregnancy success?
I'm 23, and went to a new doctor for a checkup (with bloodwork) yesterday. I have mild/moderate acne, and haven't had a clear face since ...
|
So, when I was 16 i found out that I have PCOS, I am 25 and have been in a relationship for a long time with the love of my life. We bot...
1 answer |
Hi All, Sorry for this "TMI" post but I have this embarrassing problem and I've tried to ask some doctors online about it but never g...
6 answers |
I have always been a headache sufferer, have sinus issues and allergies. I also have severe anxiety which can contribute to much more he...
1 answer |
My daughter just had her blood results and the doctor said she couldnt get pregnant as the FSH is too low , please can anyone make sense ...
Slightly weird background, I went into a reproductive endocrinologist (only one who wasn't afraid to treat a former eating disorder despi...
1310435 tn?1273601677
IS IT NORMAL TO HAVE JOINT PAIN AS A SYMPTOM OF PCOS??? I CANT TAKE THE PAIN ANYMORE AND MY DR SAID I HAVE TO LOSE WEIGHT TO CALM DOWN TH...
6 answers | 1 comment |
317217 tn?1456290378
Ok so I'm one of the lucky ones and this is my 4th establish pregnancy, currently overdue at 40 +5. My question is how many of you went o...
I've read that freezing your eggs requires hormone injections which can lead to hyper stimulated ovaries. I was pregnant and at 9weeks lo...
Hi everyone! I am currently going through my first round of IVF and decided to share my journey with others. If you're interested, you ca...
I am an 18 year old female just recently diagnosed with PCOS and waiting to rule out Cushings syndrome. I was wondering did anyone get di...
3 answers |
Hello! I'm a 22 year-old female. My sister is diagnosed with PCOS, and I was just thinking about some symptoms/issues that I have and rea...
1 answer |
Back In July I had unprotected sex while fertile, 8 days laters I was spotting. I brushed it off cause I didn't think nothing about it, A...
1 answer |
I am taking provera 10mg to stop my month long menstrual bleeding which started in feb 2010.. My last period before this was in sep 09 an...
5 answers | 2 comments |
19318880 tn?1475689907
Im 23 years old and was diagnosed with pcos 2 years ago i have even surgery to remove the cysts. My ovaries are 97% covered in ovarian cy...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources