Aa
A
A
Close

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

1 - 20 (of 4189) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have PCOSand want to get pregnant. I stopped having periods on my own 3 years ago after getting off the pill. My uterus lining is so thin that the last few times I was put on progesterone to induce a "period", nothing happened. This t...
SLC2016 | Last answer
How many of you ladies had no issues, then had the mirena, and after it was taken out you found out you had PCOS and/or premature ovarian failure?
vro1991 | Last answer
1906894_tn?1321877167
Ive been on medroxyprogesterone for a wk already to hopefully regulate my period but my breast are very sore. I havent felt this soreness since i was pregnant. I know the soreness is normal but I also feel like my breast feel n look bigg...
ctorres10 | Last answer
1072233_tn?1333473124
i was diagnosed with pcos at the age of 17. i am now 28 and have i 1 little boy! it took us 3 years with out any help of meds to get pregnsnt in 2006. after noah was born my doc suggested i use the mirena. i had it inplanted in oct 07. i...
noahsmommy8 | Last answer
have been worried sick, are there chances of a person with PCOS having children
jaypaxy | Last answer
I'm 18 and not sexualy active yet but I haven't had my period for over 4 months and it had been decreasing in amount everytime I had for around 8 months. A lot of women in my family have had PCOS including my mom, lately I have beed deal...
Emez1997 | Last answer
so i'm 18 and have pcos and my doc recommend primolut n. i have to use it if my period doesn't come. i was on birth control for over an year and it didn't help to reguler my cycles. so after taking the 5 day pill i got the withdrawal ble...
zyke | Posted
3242625_tn?1346796450
I was diagnosed at age 12 with PCOS. I gained alot of weight as an adult. I found out that PCOS also causes insulin producing issues and can cause Type 2 Diabetes, which I got diagnosed with 2 1/2 years ago. Does anyone else with PCOS ha...
Marks_Peanut | Last answer
Hello I have history of pcos and want to get pregnant so I went to gyno she gave me fertyl ( clomofine) 100mg and premerin .65, 3 times for 3 days, she said to come after 2days for follicular study, is premerin tab is safe to get pregna...
naina_06 | Last answer
Hi am a mam to two beautiful lg, 3 years ago I miscarried, over 3 years we decided to let nature take its course. Nothing happened , 29th Nov 2015 I got my last period I havnt had a period since'!! been to docs today who are going to in...
Feefee83 | Posted
I've been on fremara for just one cycle.I finished my last tablet on December 7th 2015.Today is 22nd January 2016.I got terrible cramps early January but no period.I was diagnosed with PCOS and I've been TTC. Could I be pregnant or has ...
SheilahA | Last answer
For a half a day, I had some lower back pain. It went away. The day it went away, I began having a small appetite. I even had a burning sensation in my uterus the day before I got ovary pain. the pain tends to come and go, very mild. On ...
anxiouspcosgirl | Posted
Hi I'm 19 years old and am currently still having no period, I haven't had one for 4 months now and still getting a negative pregnancy test, had no luck on getting pregnant for a year and half now so im getting quite worried. I'm having ...
MicaW96 | Last answer
Hi, I am 24 yr old and have PCOD but small multiple cysts. My usual menstrual cycle is for 35 days average. I dont take any medications and 5 ft 1 inch tall with a weight of 118 lbs. I recently took Deviry (Medroxy Progesteron) 10mg tabl...
pranitha1234 | Last answer
Hi, I'm 26 years old I was recently started on Provera in October 2015 took for ten days and then found out I was pregnant! A month later unfortunately I miscarried. Now I am back at it again. Took Provera for ten days and now 4 days aft...
AceMavis0920 | Last answer
Hello mga sisis.worried lang aq.i was diagnosed with pcos last sept 2015.kya lang problema ko lagi aq nagbebleed.nka 4 a akong ob so depressed n tlga aq.me n myhubby trying to conceive for almost 4 yrs now.last dec 22 my ob prescribed al...
yvon0430 | Posted
6758585_tn?1390317601
I have bad periods, and it's get overbearing. Do you suffer from: Nausea Fatigue Insomnia Diarrhea Constipation Really tender breasts Really sore nipples Fatiguing cramps Big dark red (almost) heavy clots Really bad Depress...
Paybebaby | Posted
hi, i'm latifa...i am from trinidad i recently discovered that i have PCOS. i haven't been given or assigned any treatment but was prescribed buscopan. i dont know what its supposed to do because it doesnt seem to ease the pain by much. ...
latifa1998 | Last answer
Good day every1, After being on bcp for over 10 yrs I've finally decided to become a mom but after 3 yrs of trying with dh nothing has happened. I went & saw an ob/gyn who made the grand discovery... pcos! I am devastated. He put me o...
jaula22 | Last comment
16825353_tn?1451785760
i have had pcos sense i was 12 years old and i am 24 years old now and i stopped having a period when i was 18 and so i dont know if i am pregnant or not and i am not on meds anymore because i cant pay for them and i dont know what to do...
kristen2491 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...