Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
Heavy bleeding

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Heavy bleeding

I have pcos and i have not had a period in 3 months i started my period very heavy very fast 3 days ago and i have big clots and horrible cramps is there anything that i can do for this at all?
During your period, your body will release anticoagulants that keep the blood fluid and thinned.

However, if your flow is extremely strong, the blood may pass before the anticoagulants can work. In this case, the blood may clot as it is passed.

Keep in mind that the thickness of the uterus lining is different from one month to the other hence the period may be heavier in some months, which can also contribute to the formation of period blood clots.

Passing large blood clots during period on a regular basis is accompanied by a large blood flow, painful menstrual cramps and a general feeling of discomfort.
Oh yeah, You can take tylenol, ibprofin, or even Midol!  Midol works the best
I have been useing inositol powder its now 3wks later my facial hair is less I take a  one  teaspoon for the day  in water  but talk to ur doctor about it the company i get mine from is vital nutrients.  I take it in the morning empty stomach  then a multivimin with breakfast  in the evening a fish oil. I use to have the same problem  thank god for all three hope it help you.