Is this considered polycistic?
Here is my ultrasound report. (My doctor can't see me for two weeks).

Findings:  Tiny, physiologic quantity of fluid within the cul-de-sac.

Right ovary measures 4.1 x 2.5 x 3.0 cm with the largest follicular-type cyst 6 mm in diameter.

Left ovary has a maximum dimension of 3.8 x 2.9 x 4.7 cm with numerous follicular cysts.  Associated with the left ovary is a 1.8 x 2.3 x 2.3 cm heterogeneously hypoechoic lesion with good acoustic through transmission.  Color flow is not assessed. (lesion most likely represents a hemorrhagic ovarian cyst although an endometrioma might present in similar fashion).

_______

So, multiple cysts on right ovary and "numerous" cysts on left ovaries.  I'm nervous about this and can't believe i have to wait 2 weeks for answers.
i have pcos too was diagnosed 5 years ago it sounds like like it possibly could be cysts but i'm not a doctor and waiting is torture isn't it? please write back if you want me to do some research for you i have books on pcos
Thank you for your reply.  My husband keeps telling me to stop reading about ovarian cysts because i'll just freak myself out.  But yes, waiting is horrible.

I'm in my early 30s and have not yet had children, so I am hoping whatever is causing the cysts does not prevent me from doing so.

I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis.  How has the condition been for you?
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you have to wait two weeks to see your doctor. I Have to wait two months to see mine. and just like you i keep reading about everything on cysts and ETC. Making my self a wreck. Can't sleep or anything. I came from the ER and had two wait a week just to talk to him because i didn't know what a cyst was let alone how to get rid of it. But i'm been told that they can give you a prescription for birth control pills in my case, your case will be handled differently because your trying to get pregnant. But one of the er nurses was saying that i should ask my DR about laproscopy, and ultrasound to further investigate. Youre in my prayers.  chasey.