Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
Sexual Desire

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Sexual Desire

I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 15 years old.

All my life I have found my sexual urges to be very intense. Finding out about PCOS didn't make them less like I have heard some people mention here. I am aware that I have very high, abnormally high, levels of testosterone in my body. The fact that all these people are saying they have low sex drive confused me a lot. I would like to know if that is always the case. If it is, why am I not like that?

It's very frustrating to have to deal with even your spouse rejecting you sexually because you are just "TOO much"

I suppose my question is: is my, also abnormal, sex drive the affect PCOS has one me or could it be something else wrong with me?
You're 15; your hormones are on overdrive, so it's normal to have an intense sex drive.  It could be that your PCOS was caught early and you haven't quite had all the effects come to light yet.
Whoa no. I am not 15 haha. I was Diagnosed when I was 15
Well im 15 and diagnosed with PCOS and everytime someone talks about sex im horny then if u describing a woman's curves it turns me on or anything dealin with sex
Oh!  Sorry, I totally misread that.  I vaguely remember going to check age for comparison, but didn't see one, lol.  It may be possible you won't experience every symptom of PCOS just as not everyone is going to have every ADD symptom who has ADD, you know what I mean?
I suppose so. It just gets intense. My testosterone level is high . It's just strange. It's a very distracting feeling.