Worried sick
Ok  here's the deal. I was diganosed with PCOS at a very younge age. Since then i have had 3 kids and had my tubes tied. But now, I am having symptoms that i am not sure it is PCOS anymore. Between the severe pelvic pain, peroids lasting up to 13 days, and they are so irregular now, lower back pain, I am wondering if it is the PCOS making a nasty comeback or something much worse. I have already ruled out so many things that the things that are left scare the daylights out of me. Please help.
Have you ruled out Endometriosis or Adenomyosis? Some people that have PCOS have this as well.
I have ruled our Adenomyosis so far. Endometriosis is still a possible cause but with the medications that i have been on and where the pain is located, it has to be something with the ovaries. I know i have PCOS but so far, it hasn't really showed any problems. Last time i saw a doctor, they said that it looked like it was in remission and wasn't causing anything at the time i had it checked. The pain is centralized right on top of the ovary and because of the type of pain, i am not sure it is PCOS anymore. i just wish i knew for sure though'
To be a women is so frustrating. Sometimes people feel pain differently with Endometriosis. If you do have it, it could be confined to that area and that area alone.

Have you done an US recently?
The last one i had was back in 2011. They couldn't find anything then but that has also been a while and things have gone downhill since. i am trying to get to a doctor, but with no insurance and no money, my options are slim to none
That really ***** I am so sorry to hear that. I don't know how it works in other Countries as I live in Canada. It may be free here but it is crap and you have to chase the doctors to do anything.