excessive urination when I eat carbs
I have pcos .Doctor didnt tell me anything about it though. My main concern to ask you is when I have a day where I eat carbs like a normal person can do I have to urinate every 20 mins and all through night too causing painful bladder ,also pee is clear like water ,I get a dry mouth ,often shake and the next day Ive lost 3lbs in water weight and need to drink so much that day. Is this dangerous ? Thankyou for your time reading this.
You should definitely talk to a doctor about this. If you have a doctor that will diagnose you with PCOS, then keep you in the dark about symptoms and treatments, you should find a better doctor.
I was thinking it wasnt normal but Didn,t want to embarrass myself if it was nothing. I was told what it is basically ,put on yasmin contraceptive and that was that.Ive read up myself that carbs and sugar make it worse but only recently ive noticed what a bad effect the carbs and sugar have on me now. Thanks for the reply ,Im new to forums also .