Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
irregular menstruation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

irregular menstruation

I am afraid about my menstruation. It happens 2-3 mos. only. Is it a serious problem?
You've only had it for 2-3 months?  One week each month?  All the time for that 2-3 months?  Your question isn't very clear.  Could you please provide more details and/or rephrase?
I have my menstruation quarterly.
You should see a dr. I was very irregular also, sometimes 2 whole months in between periods.y dr said I have PCOS, and put me on birth control pills, but I gained a lot of weight so stopped.  After giving birth, now I am 32 to 35 days cycle.I was told it is not ok to have long gaps inbetween periods.
I would see your. Doctor as this was happeneing to me and I have now pcos, and have been put on the pill to make sure my period is regular because my gyno said that having missed periods heightens the chances of getting cancer of the uterus! It's rare but can happen! But don't be scared, get it sorted and it can always be managed, it's never good to leave things like this go, coz when fertility and stuff is at stake it's work. Getting checked! Good luck :)