Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community
Currently I am 7 weeks postpartum.From the day I delivered my feet is b...
About This Community:

A community of women with Postpartum Depression concerns offering support and sharing experiences. Ask a question or join a conversation: symptoms and management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Currently I am 7 weeks postpartum.From the day I delivered my feet is burning.?

currently I am 7 weeks postpartum. From the day I delivered My feet is burning. I am not able to put blanket on my feet in night. Is it some thing related to epidural that I took during labor ? Plz can anybody tell me what is happening with me?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1731970 tn?1328090670
I would get this checked out at your next check up. Ask the maternal and child health nurse. There are comlications sometimes from epidurals. i had pins and needles and a numb leg after having one of my children for 6 months. Get it checked out. Good luck
Blank
287246 tn?1318573663
I have never had any complications from epidurals, but you never know.  They can occur.  I would go see your doctor about this.
Blank
i have a spot on one of my legs that burns too, thought it was in my head, i notice it probably 10 times per day, haven't had it checked out yet, have more important things to discuss with doc.  I had a spinal not epidural though, not sure that it's really anything but our bodies readjusting.  My girl is 11 weeks old now.  Did yours go away?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...