Feeling guilty :(
I had my baby 7 weeks ago and since I've had her I haven't been feeling myself I recently stopped crying everyday now I'm just always frustrated & stressed out I sometimes do anything to get out the house and leave my baby home with her dad there's moments I'm so stressed out I make up an excuse to go to wal mart bc " I need something" but really I just need a moment to take a break and be by myself and I feel so bad that I do that bc I really do love my daughter she's my world but sometimes I just feel so overwhelmed and frustrated with her dad bc he does everything without a problem like go take a smoke break with no worries take a shower go use the restroom with no worries and I have to hurry up and shower before she cries everything I do is in a rush before she gets fussy and i don't say nothing to him bc he works his butt off and I stay home but it just frustrates me seeing him do everything all calmly while I'm running around all day he helps me in a lot of things most men won't do like he showers her, when we are out he's the one watching her and I'm thankful for that but sometimes I feel like I just need to get away by myself without them and I feel bad for feeling that am I the only one who be feeling like that ?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your not alone. My lil boy is 3 weeks and I let his grandma watch him for a hour just so I cant relax for a bit. My husband works all day but when he comes home, he helps with our son but he does everything so easily. For me its stressful because I can barely use the bathroom in peace.Its nothing wrong with making time for yourself.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Yea my bf helps me and he says to ask him whenever I want some help but he's tired he has really bad eye bags from working his butt off so I feel bad asking & that's the only person I have to rely on I don't have help from his mom or mines :(( his mom only helps my brother in laws wife with all four kids and cooks for their whole family and I get sad she's not like that with us smh
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community Resources