Feeling guilty :(
I had my baby 7 weeks ago and since I've had her I haven't been feeling myself I recently stopped crying everyday now I'm just always frustrated & stressed out I sometimes do anything to get out the house and leave my baby home with her dad there's moments I'm so stressed out I make up an excuse to go to wal mart bc " I need something" but really I just need a moment to take a break and be by myself and I feel so bad that I do that bc I really do love my daughter she's my world but sometimes I just feel so overwhelmed and frustrated with her dad bc he does everything without a problem like go take a smoke break with no worries take a shower go use the restroom with no worries and I have to hurry up and shower before she cries everything I do is in a rush before she gets fussy and i don't say nothing to him bc he works his butt off and I stay home but it just frustrates me seeing him do everything all calmly while I'm running around all day he helps me in a lot of things most men won't do like he showers her, when we are out he's the one watching her and I'm thankful for that but sometimes I feel like I just need to get away by myself without them and I feel bad for feeling that am I the only one who be feeling like that ?
Your not alone. My lil boy is 3 weeks and I let his grandma watch him for a hour just so I cant relax for a bit. My husband works all day but when he comes home, he helps with our son but he does everything so easily. For me its stressful because I can barely use the bathroom in peace.Its nothing wrong with making time for yourself.
Yea my bf helps me and he says to ask him whenever I want some help but he's tired he has really bad eye bags from working his butt off so I feel bad asking & that's the only person I have to rely on I don't have help from his mom or mines :(( his mom only helps my brother in laws wife with all four kids and cooks for their whole family and I get sad she's not like that with us smh