Aa
A
A
Close
I don't know where to put this.
So I had my baby April 26th. Ended up having a seperated pelvis which I'm goin to p. therapy for. Also went to the er for a uti and took my full dose of antibotics. I think it's gone.  Any how I have been running a low grade fever from 99.2 to 99.7 in the afternoon and evening everyday since giving birth. My doctor says a postpardum is 100.4 and won't see me. So what do I do? Is it normal to run that temp?? Is it hormones?? I am not breastfeeding due to taking anxiety medicine.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Anybody??
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Not sure about whats causing it but thats technically not a fever hun. I would just keep an eye on your temp and if it does get to 100 or higher, call your Dr asap
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
287246 tn?1318573663
It is said that it isn't technically a fever but I know my temp is normally in the lower 97 range.  So for me, it would be a fever.  I don't know why your doctor doesn't seem concerned.  Maybe do some searching on the internet and see what you can find that way.  I would watch it and if it continues and your doctor won't see you, I'd see someone else because it doesn't seem "normal" to me.  Good luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community Resources