I don't know where to put this.
So I had my baby April 26th. Ended up having a seperated pelvis which I'm goin to p. therapy for. Also went to the er for a uti and took my full dose of antibotics. I think it's gone.  Any how I have been running a low grade fever from 99.2 to 99.7 in the afternoon and evening everyday since giving birth. My doctor says a postpardum is 100.4 and won't see me. So what do I do? Is it normal to run that temp?? Is it hormones?? I am not breastfeeding due to taking anxiety medicine.
Anybody??
Not sure about whats causing it but thats technically not a fever hun. I would just keep an eye on your temp and if it does get to 100 or higher, call your Dr asap
It is said that it isn't technically a fever but I know my temp is normally in the lower 97 range.  So for me, it would be a fever.  I don't know why your doctor doesn't seem concerned.  Maybe do some searching on the internet and see what you can find that way.  I would watch it and if it continues and your doctor won't see you, I'd see someone else because it doesn't seem "normal" to me.  Good luck!