Postpartum Depression (PPD)
I believe that I am suffering from this type of depression a year later after my son is born. Do you think that this is possible? And if so write back also, what are some symptoms of postpartum depression?
Hi. I went through PPD as well. My son is actually 3 and im still on my anti depressant. Signs of PPD are fatigue, sleeping all the time, not finding joy in things you used to find joy in, not being able to concentrate, crying alot and easily, irraitability, spending time alone more then u used to, not wanting to leave the house, etc. Its very common and easily dfagnosed by either a conselor or even your ob/gyn. Lexapro is a great medication for PPD and it worked for me. Life is much more enjoyable now. i have energy and its not miserable to get up every morning. I dont cry over everything and find anxiety over things like I did. Talk to your Dr. I wish you luck