Aa
A
A
Close
Postpartum depression?
Hello, I'm new to this board, I've been following the pregnancy forum here on MedHelp, and after coming across this forum, I wanted to ask a question.

How many of you experienced depression during your pregnancy and ended up with postpartum depression?

I'm just really curious, as I feel I will end up with postpartum depression following the delivery of my little one (I'm 35 weeks and 3 days pregnant currently, FTM). Thank you!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
287246 tn?1318573663
I do experience mood swings during my pregnancies.  I can have days where I feel totally normal emotionally, but then I have days where I am easily angered/agitated or where I am just emotional and maybe crying, etc.  I don't feel constant depression while pregnant though.  But I am expecting my 8th baby and have experienced PPD with all my babies so I know to expect it.  I basically just do my best to prepare and I make sure I have my prescription for my meds.  There are also some natural things that can be done (and the natural things can be done while you are pregnant as well), and that would be using Essential Oils.  

Anyway, I am sorry I am just seeing this.  Good luck with your baby.  Try not to worry.  If you need help and/or meds, it's out there so don't suffer in silence if you end up feeling depressed.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community Resources