Pre postpartum on men
Could men have Pre postpartum depression?
My boyfriend of 7 years left me and doesn't want anything to do with me or baby. Claims he is depress and needs time alone.. Everything was fine till 3 weeks ago..
I honestly think men can have that - as it chages their lives too... Maybe try and talk to him and make him understand that you scared too and that you need him there with you and the baby... If he doesn't respond good then you know that you'll be better off without him...

Enjoy your little one

Good Luck :)
Thanks for responding... It's been a roller coaster
I have a ten year old son that is not his but he has been good to him since we have been broken up..he is still living with us untill he finds his own place or the baby is born which is this coming Friday.. And calls and talks to him only and buys is food or what we need but doesn't talk to me like if he hates me.. But when my son is not around he doesn't even call me or checks to see if I'm ok..