What's wrong with me ?
I just had my baby girl January 13th and today for some reason I'm really emotional keep crying And my husband took the baby with him after I said no and I can't stop crying what's wrong
Sounds like postpartum depression it's normal but you should talk with a doctor
This sounds like very normal "baby blues".    I don't know why your husband took the baby with him after you said no, that's not a good thing or a sign of a supportive partner.

But crying a lot 3 days after your baby is born is very normal and predictable.  

Best wishes.
Very normal! They say to watch though and if it continues 2-6 weeks after birth it could be signs of postpartum depression but the first few weeks are definitely crazy on our hormones and it's totally normal to cry!
Please don't listen to people telling you it is normal.
If it is out of the normal for you as a person, you need to be seen. PPD is nothing to mess with, ans can progress extremely fast. If your worried talk to your doctor :) they may have some ideas on how to get out out of this funk!
I agree that it is normal to feel that way at first. I felt like that for about 3 weeks and now my baby is 6 weeks and I feel much muchh better :) Your hormones are so crazy right now. If it continues up until the 6 week mark then I'd be concerned.
And I too have no clue why your husband would take the baby after you said no too. That's something you're gonna have to seriously discuss with him.
I also think it's normal as well but if it continues after weeks or you start to have thoughts of harming yourself or the baby seek help.
Thank you everyone & it's gone away I don't cry at every little thing