Aa
A
A
Close
What's wrong with me ?
I just had my baby girl January 13th and today for some reason I'm really emotional keep crying And my husband took the baby with him after I said no and I can't stop crying what's wrong
Cancel
8 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Sounds like postpartum depression it's normal but you should talk with a doctor
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
13167 tn?1327197724
This sounds like very normal "baby blues".    I don't know why your husband took the baby with him after you said no, that's not a good thing or a sign of a supportive partner.

But crying a lot 3 days after your baby is born is very normal and predictable.  

Best wishes.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Very normal! They say to watch though and if it continues 2-6 weeks after birth it could be signs of postpartum depression but the first few weeks are definitely crazy on our hormones and it's totally normal to cry!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Please don't listen to people telling you it is normal.
If it is out of the normal for you as a person, you need to be seen. PPD is nothing to mess with, ans can progress extremely fast. If your worried talk to your doctor :) they may have some ideas on how to get out out of this funk!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I agree that it is normal to feel that way at first. I felt like that for about 3 weeks and now my baby is 6 weeks and I feel much muchh better :) Your hormones are so crazy right now. If it continues up until the 6 week mark then I'd be concerned.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
And I too have no clue why your husband would take the baby after you said no too. That's something you're gonna have to seriously discuss with him.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I also think it's normal as well but if it continues after weeks or you start to have thoughts of harming yourself or the baby seek help.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thank you everyone & it's gone away I don't cry at every little thing
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community Resources