is it PPD? );
At times i feel very bonded with my little baby at other times i don't, i sometimes feel like i have no connection with her and i start to feel bad, cry and hold my baby i dont want to feel this way i wanna feel very connected to my baby i cry for randomly too because of my csection would it be ppd? Deep down i know i love my baby very much i just dont know why ive felt this way since i left the hospital ):
Def sounds like PPD to me.  I urge you to call your OB and speak w/ him/her about it.  They can prescribe you some anti-depressants to help stabilize things until your hormones get back on track.  I really hope that you do this soon...as quickly as possible.  I am pregnant w/ my 8th child and I always experience PPD.  They symptoms can vary some from woman to woman as far as the symptoms themselves and also the severity.  I don't ever feel the disconnect but it is very normal to feel that with PPD.  I do get very depressed, cry almost constantly, can't sleep because of the depression.  It's terrible and I hate it.  So I start taking my meds right away.  And I don't have to take them for very long really.  Just until I feel better.  So please call your OB and speak to them as soon as possible.