is it PPD? );
At times i feel very bonded with my little baby at other times i don't, i sometimes feel like i have no connection with her and i start to feel bad, cry and hold my baby i dont want to feel this way i wanna feel very connected to my baby i cry for randomly too because of my csection would it be ppd? Deep down i know i love my baby very much i just dont know why ive felt this way since i left the hospital ):
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
287246 tn?1318573663
Def sounds like PPD to me.  I urge you to call your OB and speak w/ him/her about it.  They can prescribe you some anti-depressants to help stabilize things until your hormones get back on track.  I really hope that you do this soon...as quickly as possible.  I am pregnant w/ my 8th child and I always experience PPD.  They symptoms can vary some from woman to woman as far as the symptoms themselves and also the severity.  I don't ever feel the disconnect but it is very normal to feel that with PPD.  I do get very depressed, cry almost constantly, can't sleep because of the depression.  It's terrible and I hate it.  So I start taking my meds right away.  And I don't have to take them for very long really.  Just until I feel better.  So please call your OB and speak to them as soon as possible.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community Resources