why am I feeling like this?
I gave birth to my son on June 28, 2013. Since then I haven't been like myself. The things that used to be interesting to me isn't anymore. I can't sleep I'm always awake crying, or thinking about the way I've been feeling. I don't want to talk to any of my family or friends anymore. I'm not happy at all.  I don't know when the last time I ate since being home from the hospital. I don't know what's the problem. Im hurting inside :(
Postpartum
What exactly is that?
Postpartum Depression sound like to me.  You can call your OB and get a prescription for an anti-depressant.  I highly recommend doing that.  As someone who is expecting their 8th child, I always have to take meds for a little while after I have my babies.  Please don't suffer in silence.  The hormones can cause this to happen and those anti-depressants just get things back to the way they were.  They are not addictive, nor is it something you will have to take forever.  Maybe even just a few weeks.

Good luck to you!