Aa
A
A
Close
why am I feeling like this?
I gave birth to my son on June 28, 2013. Since then I haven't been like myself. The things that used to be interesting to me isn't anymore. I can't sleep I'm always awake crying, or thinking about the way I've been feeling. I don't want to talk to any of my family or friends anymore. I'm not happy at all.  I don't know when the last time I ate since being home from the hospital. I don't know what's the problem. Im hurting inside :(
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1348789 tn?1338425927
Postpartum
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
What exactly is that?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
287246 tn?1318573663
Postpartum Depression sound like to me.  You can call your OB and get a prescription for an anti-depressant.  I highly recommend doing that.  As someone who is expecting their 8th child, I always have to take meds for a little while after I have my babies.  Please don't suffer in silence.  The hormones can cause this to happen and those anti-depressants just get things back to the way they were.  They are not addictive, nor is it something you will have to take forever.  Maybe even just a few weeks.

Good luck to you!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community Resources