Pregnancy 18-24 Community
6 days late

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

6 days late

My last period was may 10. I was due for my period on June 9. I still don't have ny period. Currently 6 days late. On June 11 I had light pink blood when wiping. It only lasted that day, very light and only a drop on my pad. Sorry tmi). For the past 3 days I've been having slight cramps like if my period was coming , but still nothing. Could I possibly be pregnant? Waiting until Friday to take hpt if no period yet.   I am currently ttc. Pls give advice thanks!
A home pregnancy test should give you an accurate answer now as to whether you are pregnant or not. If you are trying to conceive and had intercourse right before you ovulated then yes, you could be pregnant. The only way to know for sure is to test.
mine was supposed to be on the 9th too i had light bleeding the 7th and the 9th and cramps for about a week and i tested positive today with a walmart pregnancy test i've never used this brand before so i'm waiting too to do it again but i've never got a false positive before so i would say its a very good chance that you are pregnant
Today when I work up, I felt more periods like my period was here but it wasn't. I took a hpt this mornin and it was negative. It was a walgreens brand. I'm not sure why I'm late, cramps, sore breasts, but no period. I'm not stressed, I had sex on my ovulation days
Any advice??
Lots of people take up to two weeks to show positive... Try using the first response they are the earliest and the best! Good luck!
Thank you :) I will get that
Thats ok itll even show up a tiny amount of hcg and be visible:-)i had it show up a week before all the others.
I really want to be pregnant. I'm just nervous that I will get my hopes up and not be. I'm confused because I feel like I have my period and its not. I will take the test tomorrow
I hope u are:-) let me know how u go! Good luck again!!
Thank you :) I will keep you updated!
I agree keep testing it might be to soon i took another test this morning and it was positive again but i'm still worried because it's so early i'm only 7 days late
I tested 6 days before expected period and got the faintest line ever but they get darker by the day!
iv been having mild cramps and tender breast, im suppose to get my period 2to3 days from now and i had spotting and it feels like my uterus is achy. i dont have an infection. me and my husband are trying baby #2. i didnt have any sytomes or spotting with my first so i didnt find out till i was 2 months and i was going to go on the pill and i took a test before i started it and i was prego and i didnt get sytomes till 12 weeks pregnant so this time around idk what to look for. i have been needing to go pee alot and i havent drank alot of fluids and i had some baby dreams, is it possible im pregnant? im just cant wait to find out if my pd comes i wanna know now type of thing.
I tested 6 days early and it was so faint i could hardly see it but it got darker by the day! Thats the downside of testing so early:-)
Your symptoms sound to me like your pregnant:-) i had my symptoms already when i tested so its worth u testing also! Good luck!
Any news?
Hi all. Thanks for the advice and congrats on the bfp :) I took the hpt this mornin and bfn. I'm 8 days late, I currently have sore breasts, light period cramps and clear discharge sorry tmi. Im never late and don't know what's going on. I'm not stressed about anything. I guess I will wait it out
There are cases (though they are rare) when a woman is pregnant but gets a negative urine pregnancy test. If you haven't gotten your period in a week and you still test negative, you may want to see your health care provider for a blood test.