Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Anyone ever have a strong feeling its a boy or girl and be right?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

As you all know I have not been able to find out the sex of my baby because it won't open its legs for us : ] But I just have this strong feeling its a girl... Im 27 weeks and tomorrow im going for my 3d so we can hpefully find out but for the last month i have been buying pink things. I just have a feeling its a girl... anyone else ever feel this way?
yep I thought all a long I was having a boy and girl and sure enough I am
You know what Pinkbelle I posted on another thread I thought you'd be having a girl.  So there damn-it...I said it, and it shall be done!
But for-real dont listen to me, I just knew I was having a girl.  I had been calling the baby McKenzie since conception, and McKenzie ended up being Chancellor.  So my "Spidy Senses" for myself were wrong! LOL

When do you go back for the next u/s?
I had a very strong feeling i was having a boy and sure enough.....Its a boy!
Oh I did. I even had a dream that they told me it was a girl in an ultrasound. I called her she all the time and then at 18 weeks... poof 99.9% girl! :D
I have a feeling I'm having a girl...I go on Tuesday to find out...All my dreams the baby is a girl and I can never see her face...Last night I had a dream we were adopting and the girl I couldn't see the face but the boy I did and he was like one and the cutest little thing...Weird dreams...Have them all the time...
prayful wife- LOL : ] I go tomorrow for my 3d ultrasound and Im nervous.. Ive been calling the baby a "he" but somehow I feel its a girl.. messed up huh? lol.

Everytime we get another ultrasound the baby either turns away or crosses its legs ... i swear its being rebellious from the womb.. i think im gonna have trouble with this kid lol.
i always felt like i was having a girl and i was right, and all the others in my family were wrong, they kept telling me that i would be dissappointed when i went for my scan but i told them that it would be them not me!
I knew with both of my babies! With my daughter I knew 100% it was a girl and sure enough she is my princess! My son there wasnt a doubt in my heart that he wasnt going to be my boy! But with this baby I am LOST I dont know what this baby is going to be my daughter says girl and my hubby is saying boy! I want another girl!
Good luck I hope you get your girl!
My dh and I kinda thought we would have a girl...throughout my pregnancy we just look at girl's stuff and girl's name until like a few days before we found out we started thinking of boy's name.  WE ARE HAPPY A GIRL AND CANNOT BE ANY HAPPIER!  
I have my u/s on monday...I keep saying he when im talking about baby, but I do have 2 boys at home already.....I cant wait to find out. The baby cloths they have for little girls is soooo cute! I hope I get to buy pink this time around!!
I didn't know with either of mine. I was certain my first was a girl and it turned out to be a boy and today I went in for my ultrasound and was certain it was a boy and we're having a girl. HOORAY!!!
I know most women claim they knew, but my radar must be off:)
Good Luck...I sure hope you can use those pink things you're buying.
I knew I was having a girl from the beginning and sure enough she was! I think as a mother you just know!  
They said in some pregnancy book (can't remember which one) that 80% of the time mothers can guess the sex of the baby. Everyone told me that I was having a boy and most of the old wives tales said boy as well... but I was sure I was having a girl and sure enough I did. Although I had a friend who was sure she was having a girl and found out yesterday that she is having a boy. So I guess it really just depends.
I know it sounds weird, but I had a dream that I was having a girl - and I had a baby girl!  (She's 10 yrs old now.)  I think we are all somewhat intuitive, but I wasn't willing to paint anything pink until it was confirmed via ultrasound!

Good luck to you, pinkbelle!  This might sound sexist, but I'd be willing to be it's a boy if it's already being stubborn and rebellious!  Just kidding!  : )
You know what? My toddler knew that the baby was going to be her sister. EVERYONE ELSE (including ME) thought our second baby was a boy. We made two columns on a piece of paper with GIRL on one side and BOY on the other and had people put their name under which one they thought we were having. Everyone put their name under BOY so I go to my little 18-month-old daughter and tell her to point at which one to put her name under.

She was adamant about GIRL. She is the only one who was right!
I noticed that lots of people are saying that they dreamed about the sex of their baby before it was born. Well I used to have dreams of her all the time when I got pregnant. I would open a door to my baby's room and there would be a little girl with strawberry blond hair playing with her toys and I would say "shouldn't you be in bed?". When I was pregnant (before I knew the sex) I told everyone I was sure it was a girl and that she would have red hair and everyone said even if it was a girl she most likely wouldn't have red hair because its a recessive trait but I was SURE that it was a she and that she would have red hair (both my parents have black hair, my sisters brown, her father's is brown, his mom and dad are blond and I have red hair). I even told people not to buy any pink because I didn't want the color to clash with her hair. Sure enough she is a little red head.
My first baby from 4 weeks onwards I called the baby he and was surprised when it was pointed out to me. I just knew without considering that it was a boy. I didnt even think about what I wanted. It just was. With number two I was an unhappy soul and assumed that because I wanted a girl I wouldn't get one (partner said no more kids). Luckily for me I got a girl. That time I was influenced by outside factors. I *think* (fingers crossed) that I;m pregnant again, and I feel like it is a girl. That isn't because that is what I want. I already have both and we (new partner) are planning minimum 2 more. So an uninfluenced feeling, .... I really am thinking girl. It will be interesting to see...
I'm 90% sure this baby is a boy! My first was a girl and I was right with her, I know its a 50/50 chance. At my 12 weeks N/T scan I asked if she could tell the gender and she said no. I said well I really think its a boy, she said mothers intuition is usually right! We are hoping for a boy this time around but I wouldn't be upset if we had another girl at all!
Good Luck today!
Yep, my husband and I didn't find out the sex of our baby. I had a strong feeling it was a girl and we found out Easter Sunday, it was indeed a girl! I just had this gut feeling from about 3 months.