Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Can my virgin girl friend get pregnant???? Please please help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Hi, My girlfriend gave me a handjob and during ejaculation, she might have touched a bit of ***..... She said she washed her hands but I am unsure... She then visited the toilet very soon... Is it possible that the *** leftover could have touched her vagina when she was urinating or while she was cleaning herself off using toilet paper after urinating.... Is it possible for *** to go up all the way when my girl friend has never been penetrated before... Is it biologically possible?? Please advice
Please advice...
I guess anything is possible. but I would not worry. i dont think she is pregnate
Can the *** travel up an unbroken hymen??
No it can not be possible she would not be pregnant. Unless you ejaculated inside of her she will be fine. If she is a virgin she most certainly can not fall pregnant. You do not need to worry hun
Thanks a lot..... But some people say that its possible.... Thats why I am worried...... They say that so long as *** is anywhere near the vagina, it can happen.......
If it is anywhere near the vagina...u are right..it can happen...penetration does not need to occur.
highly unlikely that she is pregnant. but, if you can't stop worrying she can test as soon as 2 weeks after the incident happened.
Women don't have great chances of conceiving each month to begin with I think its somewhere around like under 30% and thats ONLY if she happened to be ovulating at the time (which is like a 72 hour window each month if your lucky), and if the sperm actually entered the vagina (not just touched the outside of it like if she wiped), and this would only be possible if the air and soap and water didn't kill most of the sperm first.
There are so many different oponions.... Which 1 is correct?? I am confused.... But if its really so easy to be pregnant without actual intercourse, many girls would be pregnant many times in their lifes right??
How about you have her call a doctor and get their opinion then....or go to the ask a doctor forum. we are NOT doctors..and everyone is going to have a different opinion. Maybe do some reserach on your own!
You do not have to have intercourse in order to become pregnant. Sperm can be outside the vagina and still get inside.

However, once  and air come into contact with semen, the sperm die off fairly quickly.

I wouldn't worry about this unless she misses her period. Then she can take a test.
Air kills sperm and given the time frame no shes not pregnant. It is not possible. And surely she didnt have THAT much left on her hand when she wiped because that would be discusting and all women wipe their hands when they get stuff like that on them no woman is just gonna sit there and only get their hands clean when they wipe themselves its just not going to happen. You have absolutely nothing to worry about.
A friend of mine got pregnant without having sex with her boyfriend.  What she told me was that they messed around, and there was some sperm on her thighs.  I guess it found it's way up there.  When she found out that she was pregnant, she didn't believe it.  But, honey, you gotta believe it, because her son is 35 years old.  I think it rarely happens, but it sometimes it does.  Don't freak out.  I really don't think your girlfriend is preggo
Any more advice??
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers