Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Extremely worried!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Extremely worried!!

On Tuesday I'll b 8 wks, and I get my first ultrasound!! The first 4 wks of my pregnancy I was sick, not extremely bad but I threw up a few times, dizzy a lot, couldn't eat, different things. As I'm approaching the 8 wk mark everyone told me if be really sick starting 6-8wks, I know everyone is different but I'm freaked out because I don't even feel pregnant, after I eat I'm bloated n have mild cramps or pains but that's it, I don't feel really tired!! I'm extremely worried something could be wrong!!! I'm not bleeding/spotting nothing! I just don't get how the first 4 wks it was strong and now n the past 2 weeks I feel nothing and having not trouble using bathroom nothing. You think something is wrong or is it just me scared??? I'm extremely worried to get an ultrasound bc I'm scared they will say no heart beat. I just have such a fear!!! At 6wks I got the blood done and my HCG was almost 2,000 and she said that way good, all my blood work was good. That was 2 weeks ago n I just have fear!! This week I was like crying out of no where but that's it.  Sorry is I sound crazy but this is all a big shock as I got pregnant on clomid thinking it wouldn't work. Another feat is a lot of people have told me they miscarried after taken clomid! I'm just on edge.
You are probably fine just letting your worries and stress get to you. some people only have morning sickness for a short period of time. Also not all women have frequent urination, this could also be because you might be dehydrated, it is very easy to get dehydrated during pregnancy. Goodluck and have a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Pregnancy symptoms can come and go, and it's entirely normal. Some women even have no symptoms at all. I'm having every symptom under the sun, and if they disappear at 8 weeks...i'm gonna throw a party lol
I'm 14 wks and have had no symptoms yet. I do not feel pregnant either! I'm loving it. Although I don't sleep at night or anytime. Lol. Good luck. I'm sure you'll be fine. Your just one of us lucky ones!!!
My sisters first pregnancy was awful, her second she dIdnt even know, never sick!!
Im 9 wks and have felt loads better for the last 2 or 3 weeks, not really naseous at all, just tired. Try to look at the positive side that the worst of that is over and its really time to enjoy being pregnant now! Lucky you getting your scan...ive got to wait till at least 11 wks :(
Hang in there the same happened to me after 10 yrs of trying and it not working yeah complete shock and i havent felt preggers either esepcially in the beginning it happens sometimes some women just dont get sick i havent! As long as your not bleeding or spotting just relax till your appt it will be ok i had to just say a prayer that everything would turn out ok and so far it has!When you see your baby and the heart beating it will give u the sigh of relief you need!
i was really sick all the time in the first few weeks as well. i think its just the gitters of your appointment coming up. i dont really feel pregnant either. im 10w3d and the only real pregnancy sign i have is the fatigue, which comes and goes. i too, have been starting to worry. i actually took a pregnancy test again this morning. hehe of course it came out positive, so for some reason that eased my worries a little bit. i go to the doctors on tuesday and i was really excited, and now im just super NERVOUS!!  the wait is just too long in my opinion, and im pretty sure thats why most peoples worries start, because of not knowing
Thanks ladies!! I feel better!!
Well if this makes you feel any better...you are worrying like a pregnant lady.  Your nervousness and anxiety could be a big sign of pregnancy as well.  Not all symptoms are physicial, some are emotional.  It is completely normal to feel the way you do and to be honest, you will probably feel worried like this for the next 10 or so weeks.  Just try to relax and focus more on the milestones like your ultrasound.  The first one is really neat!
do not worry as long as you are not bleeding you are fine. in my case i think i was very anxious and i kept crying and getting angry so it effected my really badly because every time i use to cry my BP use to go up and causing me extra spotting. so i ended up with MC. although MC is a MC if it happens no one can do anything about it. by getting worried you can only make things worst. emotions also effect really badly on baby's birth. when i was going through this i was told not to be anxious or worried because it will eventually cause MC anyway. my nurse kept telling anxiety will cause more problems for you. you are fine symptoms are not important. as long as everything is fine you should not worry at all. if your scan is ok which should be you just relax and keep off the foot. and take care of your self.