Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Struggling...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Struggling...

My Fiancee and I have been together for 3 years now and we want to add a new addition to our new family. We are both in top health and I'm able to conceive, the problem is that its just not happening... I've been stressing that i may be underweight or that my body is too small to carry? i weigh 50.1 Kg's and am 1.6 m tall (short lol). what should i do? We have been trying for a year now and nothing has happened, except for 2 miscarriages. Both before 3 months.
I would say to stop thinking about it. Just have more fun, enjoy being newlyweds and it'll happen before you know it. Most women get pregnant after they stop trying so hard. Also, start yourself on some prenatal vitamins, or at least folic acid, and if you want to improve your chances of carrying a baby to term, start on some chewable baby aspirin(81 mgs). Doctors have said that it helps the baby implant better, and stay there.

Good luck hun!
The women on my side of the family have had problems related to birth - that the hips don't move to deliver naturally. So C-Sections have been the only options.

Good luck hun!
Thank you so much :) I have been taking folic acid - but for my hair and nails. My stepmother advised Pregvite because of my heavy periods so vitamins are being taken. I've just been thinking about it this morning as to like...what if i cant fall pregnant you know? its my dream to be a mommy but I'm sad to struggle so much
It will happen before you know it :) just have faith :)
Your weight will not be a problem im 34 weeks with my third and been no more then 49kg pre pregnancy! Are you taking folic acid its best to while trying to conceive. Goodluck
I would not worry. Just relax and try to focus on something else. i had d same case tried.for a year: 2 MC we decided to make a break for our wedding it took our. minds off and now im 21 weeks preg with twins!!!it will happen
awww congratulations hun! thats very awesome :) hehe blessed with two. goodluck!