Pregnancy 18-24 Community
after ectopic pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

after ectopic pregnancy

i had an ectopic pregnancy surgery on the 29th april 2010. my right tube was removed as it was ruptured. i have a son age 8 years old and this one would have been my second child. it was a bikini cut operation as they said. my question is will i be able to get pregnant again and if yes, how soon can i try getting pregnant again? after the surgery the doctor said that they have check my left tube and it is alright and i can conceive again. i'm scared and afraid and very depress. please help me.
I too had an ectopic pregnancy.  I had surgery to remove it and my right tube in Sept. 2010.  It was my first pregnancy.  I ended up having a salpingogram (i think that is what it's called) to see if my left tube was clear.  It was!!  Thank goodness.  We have been trying to conceive since Dec, but no luck yet.  I know it's only been a few months, so I am trying not to get discouraged yet.  Have you had any luck yet?  How are you feeling?
hey,do not lose hope u can get prengnant.try after nearly 6 months.
as your 1 tube has been removed ,it will take you to understand your cycle that 1  month you are fertile as there is one tube left.and 1 month you are not ,when the egg released to left tube that would be your fertile month.
I had an eptopic too my right tube was also removed. Do you still have a period every month like normal?
2 years ago I had my right tube removed and I'm  5wks now so it is possible