Pregnancy 25-34 Community
Any one pregnant with their first?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

Any one pregnant with their first?

I am going into my 5th week in two more days. I am so excited. Ive been tracking my baby's development. Im so ready for my first prenatal visit. April 8th. Anyone went for their first prenatal visit?
This is my first as well! If my. Calculations are correct I'm 6weeks. First appointment is the day after my wedding April 2!
I am. im having a boy. Im due June 4th. At ur first appt you do blood tests and pee in a cup they should give you some sort of an info packet. i had an ultra sound to make sure it was a viable pregnancy because i miscarried in july.
If my calculations are correct I am due in August and am about 8 weeks along.   Excited and scared! My first appointment is still coming up.  Excited!!
I'm 13 weeks and I'm due in September! I had my first apt, and they did blood work, talked about genetic testing, and listened to the heart beat! Congrats!
I am almost 7 weeks seen doc already as I had a bleed around 5 weeks all was fine I go back next Thursday to see if there is a heart beat as it was too early at 5 weeks to pick up also excited
Im 16 weeks with my first and due 25th august :)
Good luck ladies on your beautiful journey xx
There's no way you'd be due in August @ 8 wks right now. You're looking at October.... if not November.  
Just found out I'm expecting my first! By my calculations I'm around 5 weeks! congrats
Im 7 months with my first and its a baby girl due june 1st so excited!! :D
22 weeks with my first. July 10th due date.
I'm 37wks with my first and due April 2nd. Congrats to all
I am exactly in the same boat with u... Right at 5wks and kinda nervous/excited abt my first doc visit too..
Second pregnancy. But the first one only lasted seven weeks. I'm 5w3d now. Hopefully this one will go to full term! It will be our first baby! Congratulations!
I am 16+1 due at the end of august. It's my first. I have already had 2 ultrasounds and can't wait to find out what I'm having
We are 7 weeks and were able to see the heart beat last week! Best thing ever!
First time 24 weeks now! Baby girl due in July. What a roller coaster this has been. Just one piece of advice...don't let others freak you out! Listen to your body, it'll save you a ton of stress. Congrats ladies!!!!!
Congratulations! Im 14 weeks 5 days my due date is Sept 4th at my first apt they gave me a pap and did my ultrasound sound im supposed to get all blood work done at my second apt
I'm a first time mom 13weeks tomorrow woo hoop! I'm due in September! Soo excited, my first blood work was at 6 weeks and ultra sound was at 7weeks. Congrats to all the mommies!
I miscarried my first pregnancy at 12 weeks back in 2007 but now I'm 27+5 expecting my baby girl in June 7th couldntbe happier:) good luck I hope u have a good pregnancy!!
Wow!! I love everyones pregnancy stories. I want to Congratulate everyone. I hope everyone have a successful pregnancy and we all can log in after our bundles have arrived. Thanks to all for the congrats. Ive been enjoying every moment.
I am having my first after 2 miscarriages. Both pregnancies never made it more than 5 weeks. I am now 11 weeks as of today an due in Oct. Already had my first app. Got to hear my babys heartbeat an doc said it was a very strong heartbeat of 176 bpm an they see no reason I don't go full term an have a healthy baby!! Me an my husband are very excited!!! An want to say CONGRATS to everyone on here!!!!!!!
Hi, i' m also having my first baby and just found out this monday that it' s a boy, i am 20 weeks
Congrats to all the new mommies :-)  
Congrats ladies im ah first time mom expecting ah lil boy im 30w5d cant wait to met my lil man di excited
Hi im 8/9 wks i found out a fw wks ago after doin a fw tests at home the docs gave me a pack and said the midwife will b in touch. i havent heard anything yet and whilst at the docs they never checked me or gave me any tests. is this normal? I thought someone wd b in touch by now?
Im expecting my first im 31 weeks and cannot wait starting to get very anxious now with such little time left. The nursery is all set her clothes are all washed, folded and put away. She is also head down which makes for an uncomfortable wait to.
I am seven weeks and experiencing a light period with no cramps. I pray this is breakthrough bleeding and not an MC. Ladies please advise of you all went through this.
Yes I'm 24th pregnant with first, I'm 14 weeks.
This my first as well. I am now 15 weeks. I have already had 2 ultrasounds because I am high risk so they are really keeping an eye on everything. I am so happy and excited
I am pregnant w my first. 7weeks and estimated due date in November!! I also go in April 8th :)
This will be me and my husband's first! I'm currently 8 weeks, due Halloween. Trying hard to stick to a healthy diet and some type of exercise, but I've already gained 6lbs! Hopefully it begins to slow down but more focused on having a healthy baby.
This is my first too! By my estimation I'm 5 weeks and 2 days. My first appointment is also April 8th!
jesshahneeks, due in September with my first!!  So happy to be out of the 1st trimester!!
I just attended my prenatal appt. I'm 8 weeks pregnant the appt helped with my excitement!! Seeing my lil guy/girl and the heartbeat :-)
Congrats on the baby! I am 12.5 weeks along, had my first prenatal visit at 10 weeks. They took a urine sample, bloodwork, pap smear, pelvic exam, ultrasound, and went over basics. They also took my history and went over the tests that can be done. The first one is always the longest. Good luck and congrats!
This is my first too, 6w+4 now, super sick most of the time now too lol. Congrats to everyone else and may you all have healthy happy babies!
...Im also expecting my first, Im 26wks 3 & due by June 27th, Im having a lil girl and i cant wait to meet my lil chunky butt...lol...congrats everyone n god bless on all ur journies!!!
Awww is so exiting to hear all this nice stories personally I'm so glad to be out of the ttc forums and finally on the pregnancy one. I will be7 weeks tomorrow and I'm just so anxious because I had a chemical pregnancy back in October and since I was having some cramps had me beyond worried. Now the cramps are gone and can't wait for my second appointment at 10 weeks and my ultrasound at 12 weeks at the end of April. I hope it all goes well for all u ladies and congrats to all. I know it just so exiting for all of us waiting on our first baby!!!
Thanks ladies for your stories...I just enjoy reading them. I have not been back here in 2 weeks. Many blessings to everyone and hope to post after our bundles have arrived. Hope everyone will continue to share their ultrasounds.
At maleka87 I was just thinking that. I'm 19wks due in August 18!!