Pregnancy 25-34 Community
I got a major question

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

I got a major question

I am at 35 weeks and I went to the hospital with severe contractions and a little diarrhea they are telling me I am only dialated 1 to 2 the diarrhea has stopped but the contractions are still here there is no pattern too them they tell me it is from the diarrhea but I have never know contractions to keep the pain severe like this especially after the diarrhea has been gone for 5 days has anyone ever had this happen or should I be worried have a doctor that dozen' t really care that much please any help will be appreciated
I'm having a little trouble understanding what you're saying.  You went to the hospital for contractions and diarrhea,  but the diarrhea has actually been gone for 5 days?  

If your pains are really irregular,  it's very unlikely it's true labor.  

Did they put you on a machine to monitor your contractions?
Could be due to dehydration especially if you were having diarrhea.
Went to the hospital for the contractions had a small case of diarrhea earlier in the morning before the contractions started and now the contractions at times hurt so bad they bring tears and have me doubled over still no regular pattern but went to the dr today and went from 1cm to 3cm dialated they tell me everything looks good but the contractions are from the diarrhea and are nothing to worry about this is my third baby and never had any thing like this happen don't think this is dehydration I drink two 16 oz water bottles every hour and my Dr told me to drink 8oz every hour during my pregnancy they have never checked me other than to see if I was dialated and they only hooked me up to monitor my contractions for an hour then took me off the monitor told me it was from the diarrhea and sent me home I am just worried still contracting really bad but the Dr says no pattern so just ignore them and they will eventually go away unless I start noticing a pattern then come in but it is hurting way to bad to ignore
What do I do please help
You're drinking WAY TOO MUCH water!!  It sounds like your symptoms may be caused by hyponatremia,  which is dilution of the blood due to excess water intake.

Since they hooked you up to the uterine monitor and didn't find contractions,  it sounds like these are muscle spasms in some other part of your abdomen,  a symptom of hyponatremia.

Please call your doctors office and stop drinking all that water!
Are you okay?  
I had that after the flu....freaked me out bad! Had severe cramping for 3 days no diarrhea after having diarrhea for a day. My doc said my gastro muscles were stuck in spasm mode and it can feel like labor pains after it goes on for awhile. I ended up on immodium and it stopped. Good luck to you!!!
Honestly, I had latent phase labor that was similar to this.  You could very well be drinking way too much water as rockrose says but my experience with my first child was that i was in FULL labor but my cervix was not opening.  I went into labor with contractions anywhere from 5 to 12 minutes apart and this went on for 2 1/2 days with one trip to the hospital where they poo poo'd me and sent me home with a sleeping pill (as I could not sleep through the contractions).  

Whether it is the issue of too much water or latent phase labor, I would contact your doctor immediately and be very clear that SOMETHING is wrong and you need help.  

I was in labor WITH my cervix not opening.  I needed help in the end to give birth as my body didn't do what it was supposed to do.  good luck
As specialmom & rockrose have mentioned, this could be a medical emergency, and we urge you to seek medical attention immediately if you have not done so already.  Hyponatremia (too much water) can cause serious problems.

Please let us know that you are doing OK.
I have and they tell . Me I am fine I cut back on the water only to get gripped at when I went in to day that my urine was to dark and need to drink more water cause I ain't drinking enough I am so glad this is my last baby cause with this insurance my husband has with his new company they suck and I hate my Dr but no one else will take me this late plus we have a very limited choice of drs so I got my sister in law that is a rn helping out keeping tabs on me and Lily
She in my opinion doesn't know what she is doing I am at three cm dialated and she says it could be any day I am at 36 weeks now and I just wish she was here already cause all the scrap I am having to deal with with this pregnancy is annoying but as long as she gets here safe and happy and I stay safe and happy I will be good
So as for the contractions still no pattern to them and they still hurt really bad cut back on the water to see if it will help baby is moving good and has a good heart beat at 3cm dilated this morning and now the Dr doesn't think I will make it to my due date but they keep telling me everything is fine and not too worry so much thank you for yalls help I have gotten more help here than from my own Dr.
I'm glad you're okay.  So is your urine STILL dark after drinking all that water?  32 oz an hour is really way too much,  palominokari.  If your urine is still dark they need to figure out why -

Best wishes.
My urine has never been dark except once during the early part of my pregnancy when I had a utility so not sure how the know I am dehydrated
Uti* stupid auto correct
Well I am still having the contractions and I am at 4cm dialated yet they keep telling me I am not in labor cause my contractions have no pattern yet they are so painful they have me in tears the Dr says it is Braxton hicks go to the Dr tomorrow to see if I am progressing any more any one else ever experience this first baby I am having with out being induced