Pregnancy 25-34 Community
Starving

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

Starving

What can I eat? I throw everything up even water and I'm almost 4 months
Try a really bland diet like toast, crackers, apple sauce, bananas, rice, baked chicken breast. Stuff like that. Also when you eat do very small amounts and if it stays down for a while try another small amount. I would stay away from water, it doesn't do well with an upset stomach. Try drink flat pops like sprite or ginger ale. If you really aren't keeping food down talk to your Dr and ask about being put on an anti nausea medication. Good luck :)
Fresh sqeezed orange juice over ice! You have to get real oranged...and make the juice...this helps me anyway..
Definitely try what they mentioned above but if it's been more than 24 hours since you've been able to hold any foods or liquids down you need to call doc and head to the hospital for iv fluids i suffered with hyperemisis with both of my previous pregnancies and at the beginning of this one and needed to be hospitalized dozens of times for fluids if you don't go you can start having contractions from the dehydration so it's really important to talk to your doctor about it
Cut lemon put salt n suck ...
Yogert is the only thing that has setteled my stomach . Plain greek yogert
Try 1-2 tbs of Apple cider vinegar right before you eat a meal with nothing else. Small sips of water in between bites of food. That should keep your meal down. I has hyperemesis so bad, they wanted to put a picc line in until I came across an article with acidity and why our pregnant bodies need it. Good luck. Keep us posted.
Crackers helped me.
I was drinking tons of Boost. It was the only thing i could stomach.
Gotta say I lived off of crackers and ginger ale. Yummm! An oldie but a goodie lol
I have a Dum Dum sucker to take the nausea edge off.  Then, I try to eat small amounts of bland food.