Pregnancy 25-34 Community
V-BAC
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

V-BAC

So I just found out I'm pregnant with my 3rd baby. With both my kids I had a csection. My friend and I were talking and she said someone she knew had a vbac with her 4 baby after 3 sections. I was wondering if this can happen. Cause if I can I would love to go they the experience of child birth.
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
You'll need to find a practice with MDs or midwifes who are known for supporting vbacs, of makes some practitioners nervous but is definitely possible. Just make your wishes well known but because of the precious sections and risk for hemorrhaging make sure you have a good facility for delivery in case a section were to be needed again. Good luck with everything!!! I've known many successful vbacs so I hope the same for you!!
Blank
Stupid auto correct, supposed to say previous not precious sections Haha!
Blank
Well I'm hoping that I can try to find out. I live on a military base so I'm wondering if they will let me do what I wan with no issues. It just makes me want to know if I can at least try
Blank
I think it depends on the base hospital, also it depends on how your uterus was cut from your csections. Usually its an option if the hospital has 24 hour access to anestisia. I am on a base that offers vbac. Just something to talk to your ob about.
Blank
You will need to find a dr willing which could be hard since its more risky if you have had more than one c-section. The Dr. Will request hospital information on your past c-sections to see how you were cut and the reasons for the past c-sections. Good Luck
Blank
Depends on you doctor. If ou have Facebook like the pae birth without fear. She has a bunch of blogs about women having vba2c. Also really good Information.
Blank
4958826_tn?1371414921
When i was on base with my second they wouldnt let me just depends on hospital s
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 25-34 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...