Pregnancy 25-34 Community
need help ASAP. howbdo i tell my husband about baby
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

need help ASAP. howbdo i tell my husband about baby

Ok i am a mother of 4 wonderful children already. three from a previous marriage and one from my marriage now. my husband loves all of the kids as his own. but he has always said that he only wants one biological child and well she is here and is six months old. question is how do i tell my husband that i just found out i am pregnant again with his number two... need advice quickly
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
No matter what you just need to tell him!!  The sooner the better.  Then he will be able to start processing it.   Good luck
Blank
Yeh I agree, just tell him, the quicker u tell the easier it'll be for him to digest the news. Congrats :)
Blank
Yes!! You Need To Tell Him! If He Only Ever Wanted One, Then He Shouldve.Taken More Precaution. Congrats!!
Blank
5787844_tn?1376082584
If he participated in unprotected sex at any time he shouldn't be shocked! Lol
I think faced with the reality he'll be happy. How could he not be?
I texted my husband a picture of my positive test. He wrote back a bunch of smiley faces and exclamation points lol

Its best just to tell him. You're not in it alone. Takes two!

Congrats!
Blank
Just leave the positive pregnancy test somewhere you know he'll see it. Like the restroom or the bed, the night stand.  
Blank
I say just tell him. This pregnancy is a surprise for us too. I was a bit nervous to tell my husband at first. After I did though i felt so silly for being nervous. We hadn't planned on any more children and I know he was hoping to make a career change so I was worried he would be disappointed bc a new baby means he can't change jobs just yet. However he wasn't upset at all and actually his positive reaction boosted me into being happy about it too. He's been super sweet and supportive this entire pregnancy.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 25-34 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...