Pregnancy 35+ Community
8weeks of pragnancy

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

8weeks of pragnancy

i am 8weeks pregnant and taking treatment from very experienced senior gynecologist...but in some manners i cant discuss with her like things to do or not..my breasts become very uncomfortable.she is giving me projestron 200mg injection twice in a week ,they are very pain full i am going to ask for alternatives.
i have one other important issue in mind what about sex in these days .
I took the pills and not problem with them. Well except for stinky gas. Lol
The sore breasts are a definate side effect of progesterone, and they are also a very common symptom of pregnancy.  I too was on progesterone, although I was on the vaginal suppositories and had the same thing.  Fortunately, you usually only are on them until the end of the first trimester.

Unless your Dr. has advised you not to, sex is typically fine during pregnancy.  Go with what you feel comfortable with.  

It is very very important that you are able to discuss any and all issues with your OB.  May I ask why you can't discuss these issues with her?  I'm so very glad you found us as a source of support, but none of us are Dr.s and I just don't want anyone to ever take the info or advice offered here as a substitute for Dr.'s advice, know what I mean?

Congrats on your pregnancy, and I wish you all the best!
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers