Pregnancy 35+ Community
Pregnant with watery discharge

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Pregnant with watery discharge

Anbody experiencing watery discharge?  I know it is a sign of possible ambiotic fluid leaking but right before I had my cerclage put in, I had watery discharge.  My dr tested it and it was negative for ambiotic fluid. I had the cerclage put in that night... after that I a lot of mucusy discharge.. dr said that was okay.. the mucus has stopped but now I am having really watery dischage. I probably should have called during the week, but I guess I'm just kinda dr'ed out and since i had it before and it tested negative, I was reluctant to call again.  

Anybody else going experiencing this?  sure would ease my mind :)
Oh, yeah I have this big time!!!!! Some days it is worse then others. I also talked to my ob about it and they said it was very normal and the further we go to expect to get worse.  Thank goodness for pantyliners!!!

Don't worry I am a big freak about thinking I am leaking amniotic fluid, so everytime I have a ultrasound I make them show me all my fluid in there!!!!!!

I hope this eased your mind a little!!

Rachel  
Gosh Hannah, I haven't gotten it yet but you are quite a bit ahead of me :) I know it must be scary.  Beings that you felt if before and had it tested I would say don't worry too much. If you do get too worried, call the on-call Dr. and just let him know. It would ease your mind.
Hannah - I had watery discharge a bunch through my 2nd and 3rd trimesters - I wouldn't worry about it.  I hope everything's going good!!  I'm praying for you and your family - jen
I have it too.  Some days worse than others.  And yes, thank God for pantyliners.
It never crossed my mind to think it was amniotic fluid because I assumed it was due to pressure on the bladder (as I've been ridiculously bloated to the point of pain from the get go... and it's yellow... no idea what colour amniotic fluid is!)
Sorry if that's a bit TMI but now I am worried because I'm wondering if all you ladies are talking about the same thing or if you're talking about a clear discharge.
Hey girl,
how are you feeling? Still having that discharge?  I do remember when I was pregnant with Sofia that I always had that!  I had to wear a liner all the time.  Did you call your doctor just to get their opinion?  Are you at home on bedrest?  I'm thinking about you!  
Yes .... I am 17 weeks pregnant and mine just started with it being watery and all but it looks like just watery discharge .... I can't go to the doctor bc I am out of town but I have not felt pain or anything is this normal?