Pregnancy 35+ Community
moody

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

moody

At 5+4, I've noticed that in the last few days I've been really "moody". Little things are just irritating to me. I cry watching tv. But other things (one of my dogs touching me, the hubs talking) just put me in a foul mood. My "filter" is still working and I haven't snapped at him yet...but I fear it won't be long. Anyone else feeling "testy" at this stage???
According to my husband, that was the first sign of this and my last pregnancy. LOL. It's totally normal.
It's not helping that we are moving in two weeks and I'm too tired to pack more then one box at a time. And today I started crying again over nothing. My poor husband doesn't know what to do with me.
Omg! i totally know what u mean. i cant stand to hear my husbands voice. All I want is to gently wrap my hands around his throat and squeeze really hard. I hate this feeling. But I can't help it.
Your hormones are surging and making your emotions very strong and out of whack. Spend some time alone, even go for a walk. It helped me.
I remember when I was pregnant with my first I wanted to choke some poor lady because she walked off a curb in front of me wrong. How stupid is that. Thank God I didn't act on it.  I knew real quick it was the crazy hormones.
And today certain noises are putting me over the homicidal edge. Then I start crying for getting so angry. Ugh.
Im completely with you there. Everything sets me off lately. My poor 4yr old is in a stage where is making silly crazy noises all the time and i can barely stand that.