Pregnancy 35+ Community
telling friends super early?

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

telling friends super early?

Im only 4 weeks but found at early and keen to tell a few friends. Have you done this?
Yeah I told the close ones as I was purely in shock LOL ....
I knew I was pregnant 3 days before my missed period. I told everyone and anyone! I was so excited.
I wasn't worried if something went wrong and I had to.d everyone. That happened with my first 2 pregnancys and I found I got great love and support from everyone.
This pregnancy is going wonderful. I am 32 weeks on Monday.
I don't regret telling everyone early! I have had tons of support right from the beginning.
Good luck on your pregnancy.
Some women like to wait until theyre 12 weeks when the risk of mc is less. I would say tell the ones youd like support from. Congrats on your pregnancy!
It all depends on what you feel comfortable with. I told my mom and close friends right away but waited to tell extended family and friends/coworkers until I was 11 weeks.
yes i was thinking close friends. i figure if things do go wrong will need support !
Awwww. Nothing will go wrong. Enjoy the excitement. Congratulations!
I told everyone as soon as i found out. I was not planing on getting pregnant im not even married but to me is such a miracle that i had to share the joy of this bleesed part of my life. I told everyone and everyone gave me advice on things i should do and i shouldnt do (like avoiding consuming cinnamon, any kind of tea and all that)
I went with the rule that only tell the people you know would also support if something went wrong. Has to be said I was keen to shout it from the roof tops but had to hold back. I started showing really early and everyone has been expecting us to have another soon so the cat was out of the bag by 9 weeks :-)