Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
10weeks 4days

Join other 35+ year old expecting mothers for support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

10weeks 4days

Spotting since last wed..had u/s on wed every thing was fine. .last night woke up to some Red..blood!  Can't get an earlier opt then Thursday ...w/clinic. ..I"m not going back to hospital!  Been in bef all day and bleeding has stopped just some brown ..now!! What's the odds I'll get to keep this baby! So sad today:-(
Avatar n tn
It might depend on the amount of blood and if you had any pains. I am on my 4th pregnancy and have had on/off bleeding throughout all my pregnancies starting from 6-8weeks. Have had from spotting to period like that lasted a couple of days. All turned out healthy was induced early due to the bleeds though. Hopfully you will be fine. Try to rest and see what is said on thursday
Thanks ..this is my fourth pregnancy and never bleed with my other three! All the spotting was brown except for last night!  Wasn't a whole lot but I did need a panty liner..no real. Cramps ?
I went through it around 6-7 weeks and now 18+6. So its still possible. I'm sure they told you the uber scary clinical term of threatened miscarriage. My ob told me about half of women go through this . It's more common than the name makes you think with everything turning out ok majority of the time.  Keep positive. Drink your fluids and stay chilling out at home til you get back in. I noticed the blood stopped when I finally did just that.
Just wanted to update you all..just had a check up and baby still has a heart beat:-)
That is wonderful.
Thanks for the update Skyler411 :)  I'm 10 weeks 2 days and had spotting too.  Still haven't heard the heartbeat but got faith everything will be okay.  Very relieved for you though! All the best with the rest of ur pregnancy :)
Wishing u the best of luck!!!
Thank you all for your well wishes!! So great to have some support. Here! Everything seems fine and I feel soo much better having heard and seeing baby heart beating twice now! My next opp is on 26th, I will keep you all updated!:-)