Aa
A
A
Close
10weeks 4days
Spotting since last wed..had u/s on wed every thing was fine. .last night woke up to some Red..blood!  Can't get an earlier opt then Thursday ...w/clinic. ..I"m not going back to hospital!  Been in bef all day and bleeding has stopped just some brown ..now!! What's the odds I'll get to keep this baby! So sad today:-(
Cancel
8 Answers
Page 1 of 1
It might depend on the amount of blood and if you had any pains. I am on my 4th pregnancy and have had on/off bleeding throughout all my pregnancies starting from 6-8weeks. Have had from spotting to period like that lasted a couple of days. All turned out healthy was induced early due to the bleeds though. Hopfully you will be fine. Try to rest and see what is said on thursday
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thanks ..this is my fourth pregnancy and never bleed with my other three! All the spotting was brown except for last night!  Wasn't a whole lot but I did need a panty liner..no real. Cramps ?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
4268628 tn?1375044776
I went through it around 6-7 weeks and now 18+6. So its still possible. I'm sure they told you the uber scary clinical term of threatened miscarriage. My ob told me about half of women go through this . It's more common than the name makes you think with everything turning out ok majority of the time.  Keep positive. Drink your fluids and stay chilling out at home til you get back in. I noticed the blood stopped when I finally did just that.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Just wanted to update you all..just had a check up and baby still has a heart beat:-)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
That is wonderful.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thanks for the update Skyler411 :)  I'm 10 weeks 2 days and had spotting too.  Still haven't heard the heartbeat but got faith everything will be okay.  Very relieved for you though! All the best with the rest of ur pregnancy :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Wishing u the best of luck!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thank you all for your well wishes!! So great to have some support. Here! Everything seems fine and I feel soo much better having heard and seeing baby heart beating twice now! My next opp is on 26th, I will keep you all updated!:-)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank