5 DPO pain
I am 5 dpo and today I am having pain and burning in my pelvic area like during AF.  It started 2 days ago, but today is worse.
Maybe its a new symptom to add to my perimenopause??  I would like to use a heating pad and pamprin, but in the crazy chance I could be having implantation, I don't want to do anything to stop the process.
Its uncomfortable and more noticable when I am not active.  I have not been feeling well for a few days probably a cold, defense are low, but I never have this pain unles AF is here.  
Anyone have any ideas??   P.S. ( just had clean bill of health from OBGYN  about a month ago,no fibroids).
Lisa
Hmmmm, maybe an early pregnancy sign?  Let's go with that, I like it better then perimenopause.  I would honestly stay away from the heating pad, and I'm not sure about pamprin.  I know a tylenol is ok for pain if you are pregnant.  I am paranoid, but I prefer to err on the side of caution.  If the pain increases or even hangs around much longer, I would see your Dr. just to be safe

Good luck Lisa, I hope this is our month!!!
I am going to go with the theory that is your uterus making room for your new little bean!!!! We are going to stay far far away from the perimeopause theory!!!!! Just like Amanda said, stay away from the heating pad and just take Tylenol if it gets to bad.  

I hope this the start of some belly stretching!!! Good luck!!!!!
Hi Ladies,
Just want to say thanks for the hopeful wishes, I'll keep you posted
Lisa.