Aa
A
A
Close
Any pregnant women over 40 with IVF OE or ED?
Hello everyone, I would like to share with women over 40 that got pregnant with IVF, own eggs or eggs donation.

This time it was different, I was really zen and positive like I knew that it would work. One week after the embryo transfer, I could feel my uterus starting to work (felt unusual cramping) and a kind of buzzing in my uterus, like I could feel the blood flow... I am more tired than usual and feel like eating Vietnamese food all the time lol!

Just found out yesterday with a digital clearbue test that I'm two weeks pregnant after almost 6 years of try (natural and fertility treatment).
I'll do my blood test Thursday for my beta HCG level.

Hoping to be able to share our thoughts and expectations.

Have a good evening!
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Not even an answer. I guess I'll see by myself in the next few weeks. Good luck anyways!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I had 2 babies with IVF. fist at 42 yrs.old and 2nd baby at almost 44. Both pregnancies were different but babies were healthy.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Thank you Izzy. I went for my blood test this morning after d14 after TRF of a day 5 blast. I'm 42 too my beta came back at 604 which is excellent, but I bleed red in the afternoon. I called my fertility clinic to talk to a nurse and will take a next sample tomorrow to know if the hcg are getting higher. It stopped now, but it good me worried!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
6077797 tn?1479839771
Blank