Bleeding after sex during pregnancy
My husband and I had sex and I am in the first trimester of my pregnancy. Later on I noticed that I was bleeding. The bleeding isn't heavy and I don't feel any pain or have any cramping. Could this be a warning sign or am I worried over nothing?
I'm sure it is just the normal irritation of your sensitive cervix.  Call the ob if you are really worried, but just keep an eye on it.
I agree with Kellie.  I had bleeding in my 1st trimester when I was pregnant with my dd after my dh and I would have sex.  My OB said it was normal to have some bleeding after intercourse during the 1st trimester since your cervix is more sensitive and can get irritated more easily.  :o)
i had it w/ my ds in my first trimester.  call your dr to keep them updated and also if you or your dr are worried they can have you in for a visit.  I don't know your history but I had a history of early m/c and just b/c it made us feel better we did not have sex during our first trimester after my son.  the dr will tell you that sex will not cause a m/c but for your own reassurance just call your dr to confirm that everything is ok.  best wishes.  :)
FYI I even spotted my second trimester after sex :)
I too had quite a bit of spotting after b/d.  I'm sure you're okay but you should call your dr and let them know what's going on.
I too am in my first trimester and called my doctor yesterday about this exact issue.  I had some spotting not enough to matter but enough to see.  And Ive had MC before so I was super paranoid.  But just as explained before your cervic is sensitive right now and my dr even said some patients spot after an exam.  But as long as no cramping is followed by it you are probably just fine.