Eptopic & HCG
I missed my cycle Sunday,had a hcg test done that day also only cause I had taken a test already.. It was 136,yesterday went to doctor levels were 295.. My tubes are tied after 11 years..are my levels in normal range and if anyone has had an eptopic how many weeks were you ?
I had an ectopic last year. We caught it early, around 5 wks. They gave me shots so I didn't have to have surgery, but it took longer to recover. Then again we wanted to be pregnant so it was harder.

I had to hunt for a doc that would see me that early as we didn't know that's what it was and didn't want to pay for an er trip.

I've heard that tubes can 'untie' for lack of a better description so it might not be ectopic. Get a vaginal sono and they can be sure. The docs will know how far along you need to be. Good luck
Your Dr would let you know asap is they thought it was ectopic. I had my hormone levels checked two days in a row followed by an u/s at 5wks6dys because of my age and baby is right where it needs to be