First Trimester bleeding
My LMP was May 5,2010. I found out I am pregnAnt on June 7,2010 thru a home pregnancy test. On July 5, I started to bleed brown colored bld. The amt is like the last day of your period. On July 6, I went for an emergency appt. My ultrasound showed NO FETUS. My Hcg level is 21550. My Obgyn advised me to have bld drawn again on Friday go monitor my hcg. On Fri, my hcg dropped to 19825. My doctor said I have to have another lab done and ultrasound on Monday, July 12. Yesterday, my hcg continues to drop to 15985, but I started getting emotional when the nurse that did my U/S said she found fetus intact and 5weeks 5 days. The nurse dnt see any bld coming from my uterus. Although I'm confused with the days old of the fetus. My only concern now is my continous bleeding. I am afraid thAt I'm going to miscarry. Does anyone know or hVe experienced this before? I only used 1 pad per day (not soaked), but I cN feel bld passing onto my vagina. My next appt is on Monday to check the baby's heartbeat.
I have had first trimester bleeding with almost all of my pregnancies (I have 4 kids) and while it is unsettling it is not that unusual. I have heard of quite a few ladies in my circle of friends/family that have experienced this and successfully continued on with the pregnancy. Obviously we are all different and bleeding can mean different things for different women but it does not always mean a miscarriage.
While it's true that bleeding is common and does not always mean loss, when it's combined with dropping HCG levels and a fetus measuring several weeks behind, I'm sorry but all of that does point to the possibility of  a non viable pregnancy.  That is a rather large drop in HCG levels.  I'm sorry, I do not mean to be negative, but when I went through this I know I appreciated honesty.  I am so sorry you are going through this, it's such a difficult thing.  I am not a Dr., just someone who has been through this herself and I do hope that I am wrong.  I truly wish you well and please know that there is a lot of support on this forum if you need it.  Take care and again, I am so sorry you are having to go through such an emotional rollercoaster.  
Thank you very much. I think I am already on the m/c stage, but I'm still hoping for miracle. Thanks to both of u.