Low HCG level at 4 weeks
My period was due on monday, i had home test which was showing very faint positive then on next day i went to my doctor and she suggested for a blood test. in blood test my hcg was 22 and i supposed to be in 4th week now. my doctor said it going to be a miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy. i'm very worried now, can any1 guide or suggest ? is there any chance for positive ?? i'm again going for a blood test in next couple of days but very nervous..
I am really sorry to read this.  there is always the chance a doctor is wrong.  But I would prepare yourself.  Have they given you any guidance about next step?  Will they retest for the most current HCG level?  Big hugs.  
Don't worry too much unless you have other hcg numbers to compare and you're sure your numbers aren't doubling as they should. With my current pregnancy I was supposed to be almost 5 weeks when I had my hcg test and my first draw show an hcg of 52. I'm currently 39w2d