My days ovulation calendar ?????
On the My Days ovulation calendar I'm a little confused at the very bottom of the page it says
31 days period overdue (pregnant?).  
What does that mean?????  Someone please help me, I know ALOT of to. Women love this one...
Did you forget to add a period in the last month? If you don't put it in, it doesn't know that you had it.
No I have Devember thru march on there
I agree with MissTrevia, i used that app and if you don't put in your period it thinks you haven't had one.
Check to make sire you put the end date for each period. That can mess it up too.
I just checked it and I have a start and finish date for each month. I sure hope my fertile and ovulation date is right.  I had Sex the first day of my period this month.  I know it's hard or rare to get pregnant on your period,  I did with my first daughter,  since I have had sex, I have had frequent headaches the last week, not feeling good thru the day and lower abdominal cramps just about everyday.
So do you think you may be pregnant then? If you are late, you can always take a test.
Not sure,  I have read how women know the day after they have sex. Lol.  Like I said I had sex this month in the first day of my period, which was the 1st,  I know it sounds crazy.  But only in the last week I have had bad headaches. Lower abdominal pain, and not feeling good on and off thru the day, I'm not Suppost to start again according to my ovulation till somewhere around the last week of this month, I have also been having indegestion and heart burn on occasion.  And I haven't had that since I was pregnant 11 years ago.  
I have read the most fertile time is approx day 14 past period.  That is what happened this morning,   what r the chances. According to my days calendar this is my most fertile time and ovulation day should be Sunday..  Anyone????
Thats right, it will say day 14 is your most fertile time, so try and have sex the day before, on the day, and the day after to try and catch that egg.
We meet  each other coming and going at the door.  So I usually try to it least get it one time or it least two during my most fertile time or a few days before ovulation.  I think this month was the closest it's ever been.  Out schedules r just crazy...