Posted last week regarding no heartbeat at 6w5d. Well...
As most of you know I had a ultrasound last Friday.  The doctor told us he couldn't find a heartbeat, because it was probably too early to see one and to come back in another week.  Well that 1 week wait felt like 1 year.  We went for the ultrasound today and as soon as the doctor put the probe in we saw the heartbeat right away.  My husband had never got to see the heartbeat before so this was his first time.  He was amazed! As I looked up at him he had a tear running down his cheek; it was wonderful.  This pregnancy is the furthest I had gotten with all my pregnancies, other than my daughter 15 years ago.  I just pray that I have a healthy full term pregnancy.  Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers and I will keep you all posted on my progress.  Also, thank you to everyone for your support.

Debbie
That is AWESOME, just reading about it made me teary eyed I know that feeling all too well, God Bless I wish you a uncomlicated fruitful and wonderful pregnancy with the most perfect out come, Congratulations
How absolutely wonderful! I can just imagine how you & DH felt when you saw that heartbeat. You are in my prayers!

kim
I am so happy for you!  I am glad you waited some are told to get a d and c after their first u/s when there is no h/b and all you need to do is wait... I am so glad you got to see your bean's little heart and I wish you an uneventful 8 months.
I meant to say 5w6d in my post - MY FAULT!
Congrats to you, that is terrific news!  I am so happy for you.  What an amazing moment that must have been.  
Congrats!!  What a great moment and what a relief!  I am so very happy for you.  
Congratulations on the heartbeat.  What an awesome story!  Stay positive and take it easy.  Best of luck to you.
Congratulations, I am in the same boat.  Went for ultrasound a week ago today and they saw a sac and embryo but no fetal pole/heartbeat.  All of my numbers look good i am approximately 6 weeks today which for me is the furthest i have gotten since having my tubes untied, had 3 miscarriages previous to this pregnancy.  I go for my next ultrasound on may 30th hubby is trying to get that morning off to go with me.. i hope to see a tear leak from his eye as well ;)

the marines have tought him to be very non-emotional and we have tried so hard i presume a heartbeat might be a tear!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all you mommies and future mommies.
that is just awesome!!!! Congrats! I have a feeling everything will be JUST FINE!!!
WONDERFUL, same as me (11 yr. old) then 2 miscarragies - no heart beat

now i'm 38 weeks and 3 days!!!!

i was ontop of the world when i saw the heart beat this time, at 7 weeks. (didn't see it at 6)

congrats!
Fantastic news!!! Keep us updated on your progress and congrats on your pregnancy.
Wow, your story gave me the goosebumps!! Seeing the heartbeat for the first time is the best feeling in the world. I can remember how nervous I was because I too had also had a mc. It feels like  it was just yesterday I went in for the first u/s, now I almost 36wks and now listnening to the heartbeat is the best feeling in the world.

I will keep you in my prayers and I can't wait to her all about your little growing bean!! Good luck and take relief in knowing that your baby's heart is pumping good and strong.
I`m delighted for you and really hope you have no more scary moments, only a wonderful joyful pregnancy and birth.
Congratulations..I pray that you have a wonderful, healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
So Happy for you.  I know that was such a long wait and then such a relief when you did get it.  Congratulations!!!
Congrats and good luck in your pregnancy. We are in the same boat with first ultrasound too early. Our hopeful heartbeat ultrasound is tomorrow. :)