Aa
A
A
Close
artificial sex?
Has anyone heard anything negative about using a vibrator while pregnant? I'm 6 weeks pregnant and single... :/ my hormones are reeking havoc on my libido! All I think about is sex! When I told the man I'd been dating I was pregnant he headed for the hills. That's why I'm single and pregnant... and obsessively thinking about sex! :( oh and I'm 36.
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
The drive sex.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
294043 tn?1354211546
It's OK if you are not bleeding and untill you start dilating.  I would be afraid of infection if you start to dilate.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
4484425 tn?1384231934
My only thought would be to make sure you are thoroughly washing it so you don't get an infection from it.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Well as I always salute and support captain dildo only advise I can suggest is make sure u have a good idea of shape the dildo may be and the hardness of it because when I was pregnant I tried to masturbate with a dildo that was to hard and it pushed against the wrongish  spot and it just became uncomfortable to keep going to do the full yahoo that day bu yeah I'd detention satisfy yourself like thy always say when mamas happy then babies happy and or everyones happy anyways You go girl btw it's way less awkward then having sexual intercourse with a man when he can't lay on top of you.hope my weird words of triumph are somewhat of a help for you  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank