implantation bleed or menses??
My last period was on 23rd March.. im not sure if im pregnant cos i hv no signs of morning sickness and i did went to doc for checkup and she told me that i could be at early pregnancy as it looks like its still too early to detect.. but that was at 6 weeks when she checked..

This morning, i encounter spotting.. just a small patch of blood in my undies.. and im so worried now.. Pls help! i need some advice.. what shd i do?
It's probably too late for "implantation bleeding".  It's either one of two things, a late period, or low progesterone.  You didn't think it was important enough to confirm pregnancy when you first went to see your doctor with a blood test.  If that test had been positive, your doctor would likely be recommending some sort of progesterone supplement to maintain the pregnancy.   Either way, good luck to you.
I had an implantation bleed at 8 weeks with my first. So yeah it could be. Pop to the docs n get yourself checked try n relax. It's so worrying at the beginning x
So sad.. im bleeding quite alot this morning.. Shd i assumed it as menses?
Implantation, HalieSaley, happens around 4 weeks after LMP (also roughly 10-14 days after ovulation), so if you had bleeding 4 weeks after that it's not technically "implantation bleeding" but call it what you want.  If I told my RE that I was bleeding 8 weeks after LMP, he would be testing for low progesterone, as bleeding while pregnant at that stage is a common side effect.  My progesterone was low, but not low enough to cause bleeding and he still put me on progesterone supplimentation, just to be safe.

Sorry Momsg...menses.  Sometimes they are late.  It happened to me once over the course of the 1 1/2 years we were trying, but because my testing was all negative, and while I was hopeful, I knew I was just late.  If you're serious about getting pregnant, there are ways to be proactive about it.  For instance, hopefully, you are already taking prenatals.  All the best!
Well that's what ob told me and I didn't have any further testing and had my son. There was no other reason for it.