mild cramping at 37 weeks
I am at 37 weeks and 3 days and have been having mild cramping on and off all day today. Baby has measured on the bigger side so I'm curious when I should go in or call the doctor. My family also has a history of either not knowing or barely feeling any labor symptoms.
I am having the same thing. I am 27 weeks 5 days.  For the last 2 days on and off I have been having mild cramps and tight feels in my lower belly. Sometimes it feels tight for a long time, then it relaxes. I also had a lot of pain in my hip last night and had troubles sleeping.
I am wondering if we are both experiencing Braxton hicks. I read that is usually starts around 28 weeks.
I decided to go and get looked t. I just got back from labour and delivery. It was Braxton hicks and round ligament pain. They want me to have bed rest for a few days till things calm down.
I hope all is well with you and baby!