still scared
im 38 and about 10 weeks pregnant with my 4th baby... im scared about miscarriage. I constantly have lower bck aches and my left side often feels like its a pulled muscle. no cramping or bleeding but i keep having dreams that the baby is not ok  or that i have lost it. I go to my first appt tomorrow im scarewd scared scared. My boyfriend says that if we have a miscarriage we can try again.. however i am unsure that i would want too..however he is 26 and has no children and i feel that he deserves to have  baby of his own. i am also afraid that if i did have a miscarriage he ( and his family) would place blame on me because im so much older than him..am i being a nervous nellie for nothing???
if you expiernce any bleeding then possibly be a miscarriage but the more you think about it it will possibly happen so dont think about it that much cause if you constantly think about it it is more likely to hsppen.. yes i think every man deserves to have a baby except the dead beat daddys sorry.. but they do and he sounds like he would be a great dad just bc he said yall could try agina that was sweet but i wouldnt think about it alot cause sooner or later it might happen if you constantly think about it im not trying to scare you but that has happened to a friend of mine.. so pleasse dont stress about it and if you stress to much the baby will be under stress and will have to spend some weeks or days in the hosp. aviod fighting and arguing them thing cause you to be stressed and aviod anthing that makes you stressed let me know how the appt. goes thank you
Nothing you've said in your post would make me think m/c.  (I've had 3 m/c's)  The pains you are feeling are probably normal.  I'm 13weeks 4 days pregnant and I've had all sorts of pains and cramping and everything is fine with me and baby (have a scan every week b/c of my age and m/c history).  So all sounds normal to me.  And what the other person said about thinking about it will make it happen....well, that's just not true.  If you are going to m/c, it's usualy set in place from the very beginning...something with the egg or sperm or when they meet....and there's nothing you can do to stop it and you certainly can't cause it with thoughts.  

good luck, hun and please try to not worry.  Stress isn't good for either of you. Just try to enjoy the fact that you are pregnant today!
I will be 48 in February and am currently 11 weeks pregnant with my 9th baby.  I too believe that what you are feeling are probably all normal.  We had our TL reversed almost 3 years ago and when I got
pregnant with her I had all these strange aches and pains, partly because of the gap between the two, almost 7 years.  Since turning 44 this will be my 3rd pregnancy and some things are worse, like fatigue, but the aches and pains aren't as bothersome. I say stop worrying, relax and try to enjoy this special time.
These are normal feelings.  I had a miscarriage at age 34, and got pregnant 4 months later after I had turned 35.  I was worried to death that something was wrong with my pregnancy, especially after just having a miscarriage a few months before.  I believe the older you are during pregnancy, the more you have to deal with and you are treated by the healthcare field a lot of times, like you are 75 years old.  They were always explaining all the things that could go wrong in a woman 35 or older.  By the 12th week I was tired of hearing all the things that could go wrong.  I opted for no testing other than the 20 week ultrasound that they provided.  I was sick of worrying. Today at 37 I have a super happy, healthy, little toddler that is the light of our whole household (we have a 10 year old, 13 year old and 14 year old too).
Good luck!!!