Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
28 week Pregnancy UltraSound Report

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

28 week Pregnancy UltraSound Report

UltraSound test has been conducted of my wife which is in her 28 week of pregnancy, UltraSound reports says,

1, Single active alive fetus having cephalic presentation and normal fetal body and cardiac activity
2, Liquor volume is adequate
3, No gross congenital fetal Anomaly noted.
4, Placenta is anterior and away form internal os.
           Placental maturity: Grade- 11
5, Fetal age by LMP: 28.4 weeks
          BPD: 7.3 cm ------- 29 weeks 05 days
          FL: 5.3 cm --------- 28 weeks 01 days
          AC:  241 mm ------- 28 weeks 05 days

Kindly guide me what results shows.

I think this is simply medical babble for the docs to know and for us to not so much understand. Your doc will discuss these results with you. I would wait to speak with a medical prof about these in fear that someone will guide you in a stressful place. No news it good news, and if you did not hear that there was anything to worry about - I would sit back and relax. Hope this helps. Just my opinion though. Glad you are sooo involved in your wifes preg. I am sure she is appreciative to have such a supportive hubby who cares :)
Like the previous poster said....it's medical babble....but having been pregnant 5 times and having had numerous ultrasounds....everything sounds just fine.  

1. States that the baby is alive, looks normal and the heart is good.
2. Says the amniotic fluid is at a good level
3. There were no defects found
4.  Just notes where the placenta is.
5.  Fetus' age by measurements taken (LMP is by Last Menstrual Period) the rest are measurements they take and they average the age by those measurements...they are usually always off from each other by a few days to week.

All in all sounds like baby is looking good.
All is fine. as others said, it's just medical talk. But it means everything is normal.
Avatar n tn
Thanks all of you for your comments. Now I am satisfied that there is nothing to worry.
Shannon79 commented on photo
46 mins ago
KeeLolo, and KTowne commented on KeeLolo's status
KTowne commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy