AngelF
Did you get a chance to test?  I was thinking about you this morning on my way to church.  Hope you got the results you wanted.  You're in my thoughts!
Thanks that very sweet.  Yes, I did test & it was also negative.  I still haven't gotten my monthly enemy yet.  Lastnight I looked at my calender to view my cycle history.  Most of my periods fall around 31-32 days, but I saw two times this year it was 34.  So, I don't know :(  Guess I'm still stuck waiting.  The Lord has given me peace about it at least, I'm not going crazy.  My breast are starting to get kinda sore & looking a little different (so I think, I'm not sure how they normally look).  Hopefully I won't have to wait too much longer to know 4 sure.
Im with you. waiting does suck! I thought I was pregnant last month but I got my AF as well. MY cycles are like yours anywhere between 31-36 days which sukcs because then you never know if you pregnant or just a little late. I wish you the best of luck :o)
Thanks pinkbelle.  I'll pray you get the results you want.  THe best of luck to you
Thank You so much.. but my boyfriend and I decided I wasn't goin to try to time it or anything and that we would just leave it to fait if it happens we are ok with it and if it doesnt we are aok with that too. I will be praying for you as well hun
That's good, it will happen when the time is right.  Something are left out of our control, it will come whn the Lord is ready for it to.  I've had a bit of a cold thepast couple weeks, so that may be cause for my symptoms.  I got light bleeding last week on Tues & it lasted through Thur.  I really thought my period as due yesterday, but now I don't now.  I've take a couple test & bot negative.  Don't kno if I'm not or it's just too early.  Guess we will wait & see.  G'luck to you