I want a baby
I have been having sex daily for a week now and this is supposed to be the week i am supposed to ovulate. I want to know if i can do anything to help prevent myself from losing a baby that i may have inside me...
you better off havng sex evryother day to let the sperm build up, if your having sex every single day there will not be amny sperm, also once your pregnant, keep your water intake up and there are certain foods not to eat, other than that there isnt anythng much you can do as to stopping a miscarriage from occuring, alot of the time there is usually some chromesomal problem that causes the miscarriage
I suggest not having sex as much & I kno I got prego cuz I went straight to sleep that night instead of using the bathroom like I always do afterwards
We only had sex that much because he got deployed yesterday and i only had last week with him. Because he was in a different state for a month and a half after
Baby aspirin helps the fertilized egg stick to the uterine lining better.