Vaginal Dryness
I have the issue of vaginal dryness. I am trying to conceive. Due to dryness I feel so much pain during sex. I have sometimes used coconut oil. Is it safe while you are trying to get pregnant? Or is there any other solution for that? Plz help me.
I'm not sure what effect coconut oil will have on the sperm, but there are sperm friendly lubricants out there that can help, conceive plus is one, you can but it online a use a little each time before intercourse, it is supposed to help aid conception also and allow the sperm to live as long as possible. I myself bought some when ttc this time and fell pregnant the first month using it, maybe coincidence who knows.
Good luck
there is lso preseed which i heard works very good
try a lubricant such as KY jelly it is water based and none irritant. nhope this helps
Preseed works well.. I used it while I was ttc and got pregnant the first month I used it... I do believe it was a coincidence but it is a sperm friendly lubricant and you should try it because its not right to put yourself through this pain
ky is not a good idea as it is known to not be sperm friendly. preseed is what we used.