Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
when to have sex during ovulation?

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

when to have sex during ovulation?

When your ovulating does it matter if you have sex at night or does it actually have to be morning or noon or what?
It doesnt matter if you know exactly when you are ovulating.  But I would just do the deed as much as possible around that time.  Remember sperm stays alive for a few days afterwards so it doesnt matter really.
Whenever you prefer :). I preferred at night bc then I didn't have to get dressed or brush my hair or get out of bed lol but that's me. But sperm can live inside the vagina for up to approx 5 days. Try and have sex leading up to ovulation so that the sperm can meet the egg. The egg doesn't wait but the sperm can. Happy BDing!
You have to stay laying down for at least half an hour. I rather at night so u don't have to get up at all.
That's what I thought, night is better so that the sperm has time to swim swim swim lol
You don't have to stay laying down for at least half an hour and it doesn't matter what time of day. Like others said, have sex leading up to ovulation and then a few days after. I only layed still for about 10 minutes after and this is my second pregnancy. Also, we only had sex at night (because it's more convenient for us).
I went to ********.com and it said start having sex on the 12th to the 16th, I'm a little confused tho because I'm having a creamy discharge,, its really thin, does this mean I'm fertile or will it be like this up until I do ovulate? I just got off my period a few days ago!
When you get closer to ovulation your discharge should become more thick and clear - a lot like egg whites (that's why they call it egg white cervical mucas or ewcm). If you are trying to start out with some natural planning, my dr had said to have sex every other day starting on 10 days past the start of your period until around day 20 or so. The first day you START your period is day 1 and it doesn't matter how long your period actually is (in most cases).
What's the best position for conceiving?
Sharii2408 commented on photo
KeeLolo commented on photo
Sharii2408 uploaded new photos
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy