white discharge
i have been having alot of white discharge is this a sign of pregnancy i have also been feeling a little nausous, and also a bit more tired then usual, the discharge doesnt have a bad smell, is that normal for a possible sign of pregnancy
It is normal to have an increase in discharge in pregnancy however it could be a sign of an infection such as a yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis. Some STD's also cause an increase in discharge and may have no other symptoms. If you are late for you period you can take a test and if it continues or gets worse then you should see a doctor.
hi just to let u know u usually get an increase in this discharge before your due your period aswell .. can happen at ay time . but if your trying for a baby  good luck to you  :)
Hi I'm new to this my name is jean, i had the bar in my arm, it was due to be takin  out on the 18th of sep, i started feelin nausea and i was gettin headeachs and also i was very emotional so i decided to do a pregnancy test last sunday the 30th and to my surprise a faint line should up, so the next day monday the first i went to my docter and she took the bar out of my arm and comfirm that i wasint seeing things, on Friday the 5th I decided to take another pregnancy test and it was negative then sat the 6th I noticed  thick white creamy discharge after I urinated, I've been having abdominal cramps the past too weeks, I don't know what to do I'm so confused could I be pregnant???can anybody help I feel like I'm goin round the bend